Your Autograph Diaries

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Your Autograph Diaries

Post by x hayley x »

March 7th 2009

I haven't sent many requests out recently because of my leg. But as soon as it is better I will definitely make up for that! I have just got my letter ready to send out on Monday to Joely Richardson. I admire this woman so much! {??}
I spent ages choosing the best picture to send out to her and thinking of the right words to put in my letter. After many hours my request is finally ready!
aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aamir »

Sunday 08 March 2009
Just now I've jotted down the addresses of Dolly Parton, Amanda Seyfried, Jackie Chan, Aaron Eckhart, and Alyson Stoner. I've sent to them all before, but it blew up in my face so I'm going to have to send again. Grrgh!
aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aamir »

Sunday 08 March 2009
I wrote letters to Michael McIntyre and James Morrison today. I am going to send them via venue tomorrow.
"Weirdism - don't you ever call someone weird. Everybody is unique, therefore to be normal is to be weird. So really the weird ones are the normal ones and the normal ones are the weird ones. That's my analogy."
cb1892
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cb1892 »

aamir wrote:Sunday 08 March 2009
I wrote letters to Michael McIntyre and James Morrison today. I am going to send them via venue tomorrow.
Where did you write to Michael?

I wrote to him via "Off the Kerb Productions" about a month ago. Is he on tour just now? I didn't think he was.
aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aamir »

He is performing at the Manchester Apollo on the 16th. {thumb2}
"Weirdism - don't you ever call someone weird. Everybody is unique, therefore to be normal is to be weird. So really the weird ones are the normal ones and the normal ones are the weird ones. That's my analogy."
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

March 8th 2009

I have got a letter ready to send off to Jack Salvatore Jr. tomorrow.
I have also made a list of bands/singers I want to write to VV soon and the dates that they will be at each venue.
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
nich9494

Post by nich9494 »

Monday March 9th

Yay! 3 successes in the mail today. Despite what I said in earlier entries, we drove past the post office and I couldn't resist :D I got a Bam Margera, Timo Hildebrand and Don Airey authentic successes! The Bam success includes signatures of most of the cast of Bam's Unholy Union! {love} See my feedbacks for more info..
Well, bad news is I got a reply from the lady working at the center stage management at Dubai Desert Rock festival that she didn't receieve the requests in time, she still hadn't received it! :(
At least now I have a Bam Margera authentic autograph to look at lol :D

Nich
x
Autographs received: 22
Authentic: 15
Personalized: 3
IP: 4

Latest Success: Peter Facinelli personalized
Favourite Success: Bam Margera & cast authentic!!! :D Here's my post

Autographs Pending: Rodney Mullen, Shia LaBeouf, Robert Pattinson, Slash, Sir Alex Ferguson, Taylor Lautner, Lukas Podolski, James McAvoy, Alex Pettyfer, Mitch Hewer, Dominic Monaghan, Jack Black, Will Farrell, Oliver & James Phelps, Andy Roddick, Luis Nani, Cristiano Ronaldo, Dane Cook, Sean Faris, Josh Duhamel, T.I., Christian Bale, Paul Scholes, Darren Fletcher, Nemanja Vidic, Roger Federer, Gerd Muller, James McAvoy VV, Josh Holloway, Taylor Kitsch, Dimitar Berbatov, James Franco VV, Paul Rudd VV, Steven Gerrard, Daniel Agger, Fernando Torres, Theo Walcott, Jamie Carragher, Wentworth Miller, Mark Wahlberg

Thanks so much to -Lil1- for this beautiful siggy

<3 Sheckler
aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aamir »

Monday 09 March 2009
Nice one Nich. I got a success from Timo Hildebrand last week, so it's all good. I sent out 2 requests this morning. To Michael McIntyre via venue at the Manchester Apollo, which I wrote about in an earlier entry, and also to Guus Hiddink. I think he's a great manager for Chelsea. When I got home I didn't expect to get anything, as I haven't had a success since last Wednesday (my biggest draught since I started collecting). However, when I got in I had 3 letters in the post. The first was a book of US stamps from andybisho on this forum, who I made a deal with. Now I can send SASE's to the USA! Yay! The other 2, quite predictably, were autographs. The first was an authentic signed clubcard from Blackburn footballer Roque Santa Cruz. He is so cool! I used an SAE to send to him. The second was 2 authentic signed pictures and an authentic signed index card from Portsmouth goalkeeper David James. That's 4 autographs in a day. W00T!
cb1892
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cb1892 »

9th March

Sadly, I didn't receive any autographs today - I've not had once since last Saturday. I'm well gutted. :(
I sent to JLS (VV) and Scott Mills today though.

However, I did receive a letter saying that I have been accepted to go to a Chemistry Camp at St. Andrews Uni for 3 days so It's not all bad. I get to live as a student for 3 days! :mrgreen:
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

March 9th 2009

Today I got an autograph in the mail! [ugotmail] It was from James and Oliver Phelps from the Harry Potter movies. I also sent out two requests today to Taylor Lautner for my friend and to Nikki Reed. Tomorrow I am gonna send to Dakota Fanning and then take a break from requests for a while.
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.