Help With Sending A Letter..

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
LucasCruikshankLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Help With Sending A Letter..

Post by LucasCruikshankLover »

I'm new at this autograph requesting... I need some help, can someone explain to me how to send a letter (and what to put in it) and what kind of envelope to use, and some tips please?? I'm such a NOOB!!! :) lol.
My autograph website: http://www.natsautos.webs.com, soon to be nataliesautographs.tumblr.com (will update once the switch has been made)
Most wanted: Daniel Tosh, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah, Rachel Maddow, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus,
Favorite autographs I've received: Jane Lynch, Jodi Benson, Corbin Bleu,
SelenaandDemiFan

Re: Help With Sending A Letter..

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

viewtopic.php?f=117&t=5719

Maybe that will help you!

It's got tips on everything and it's got tips on the letter. Any questions please ask :D
aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aamir »

This is what I do when sending a letter:

Write the letter out with my address in the corner (LOR).
Prepare either a self-addressed envelope or a self-addressed stamped envelope (SAE or SASE)
Write up a little questionaire card for them to fill in
Put in an index card for them to sign
Maybe if I want to add a small picture for them to sign

Write their address on my envelope, put everything in, glue it up, and then stamp it!
"Weirdism - don't you ever call someone weird. Everybody is unique, therefore to be normal is to be weird. So really the weird ones are the normal ones and the normal ones are the weird ones. That's my analogy."
takying
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by takying »

As mentioned above, you should include a letter, SAE/SASE in your envelope. I personlly tends to include photos for them to sign, but some celebrities do send out their own pics. So it's always better to do some searching here before sending any request {thumb2} Hope it's useful to you.