Donating my autograph collection if anyone wants them

Autographs for sale or exchange.
whiskeydoodles

Re: Donating my autograph collection if anyone wants them

Post by whiskeydoodles »

Hey could you PM me the list??? Thanks so much. This is so nice of you :D

Deanna

Latest Feedback---> October: Charity Wakefield, Imelda Staunton, Yannick Bisson, Jude Law VV, Daniel Craig VV, A Steady Rain playbill, Hamlet playbill, Michael Gambon
Latest Feedback---> November: William Moseley, Chaske Spencer, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Hattie Morahan, James and Oliver Phelps,
rittdk01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rittdk01 »

The person wants to get rid of the collection for the cost of shipping and handling. They will get a bunch of people to send money "just to cover postage" and will never send anything out.

NOBODY collects "hundreds of autographs" and just gives them away. Hundreds of autographs takes years to obtain and nobody puts a set together like that only to give them to someone.

I dont know why this listing has not been shut down or why so many are responding to an obvious scam.
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

rittdk01 wrote:The person wants to get rid of the collection for the cost of shipping and handling. They will get a bunch of people to send money "just to cover postage" and will never send anything out.

NOBODY collects "hundreds of autographs" and just gives them away. Hundreds of autographs takes years to obtain and nobody puts a set together like that only to give them to someone.

I dont know why this listing has not been shut down or why so many are responding to an obvious scam.
You make some good points, and especially as hes "preparing for a wedding", selling would make 100 times more sense :?

However if people send him money rather than an SASE then they have no one to blame but themselves..
gomez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gomez »

can you PM me a list of your autographs?
liamafc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by liamafc »

yea andy and rittdk01 it does seam a bit odd if i had to i would sell mine weddings cost a lot and he is givving it free and how come you havent posted the list yet :?
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

I'm wondering if this list will materialize...
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
cheetahboy09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cheetahboy09 »

Please Email Me @ pcdfan1@gmail.com For The List And I Will Even Pay Some $$$ For Them....Please Email Me Back @ pcdfan1@gmail.com ..........PLEASE?
liamafc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by liamafc »

dont put your email it might get spamed
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

Like I posted on the first page, where I pointed out the rules for listing in the autograph sale/exchange forum, it's interesting how rules get overlooked when things are 'free'.

I have no interest in his autographs. My general rule is, if it seems to good to be true it usually is. It could be a way to get stamps or money, or just peoples private information.

Even if this guy is legit, which seems unlikely but I guess possible, and just want to give away his collection, I still want no part of it.
ryco11756
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ryco11756 »

what your list?