Shaun's not allowed to be banned

Moderators' Forum.
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Shaun's not allowed to be banned

Post by Larisie »

Now that's a lie. I know you e-mailed at least one of Chrissy's e-mails for a fact.
I think we'd have a different opinion of you if you didn't send to celebrities multiple times up until the point when they tell you to stop sending to them - making you seem VERY greedy. And more things that I really don't need to say as it's already been said (especially since I should be studying).
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

shaun
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by shaun »

I'm really sorry yes I did email, but only once.

I was enquiring about my ban.

I don't mean Chrissy no harm you know honest.

Could we just start again, clean state?

Many Thanks!

From Shaun
karra28

Post by karra28 »

shaun wrote:I'm really sorry yes I did email, but only once.

I was enquiring about my ban.

I don't mean Chrissy no harm you know honest.

Could we just start again, clean state?

Many Thanks!

From Shaun
shaun IF we all could "start again" you have to stop spamming and be rude to people on here!we all know what you have done and spamming celebs multiple times is NOT a good thing and one of the problems that celebs stop signing TTM!

/Geo
shaun

Post by shaun »

I not being rude, I'm just sick of the comments I get on here, I really do.

I don't come on here to be rude to people or anything.

Even if I say I will stop writing to the celebs, which I shouldn't have to promise really, you wouldn't believe me anyway, would you?
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

Shaun, I understand you feel unfairly treated, but can't you see your greediness when it comes to getting multiple autographs is inexcusable? If you truly admired the person you're writing to, you'd be well pleased with one auto and stop at that.

It also pees me off that you're a moderator but what do you do? I haven't seen you move topics, lock anything, volunteer to help out in the feedback or trade/sale sections, or make an attempt to answer questions in Collecting Help. In all honesty, you should just be a normal member.
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
karra28

Post by karra28 »

Shambler wrote:Shaun, I understand you feel unfairly treated, but can't you see your greediness when it comes to getting multiple autographs is inexcusable? If you truly admired the person you're writing to, you'd be well pleased with one auto and stop at that.

It also pees me off that you're a moderator but what do you do? I haven't seen you move topics, lock anything, volunteer to help out in the feedback or trade/sale sections, or make an attempt to answer questions in Collecting Help. In all honesty, you should just be a normal member.
I have wanted to write that for so long..i have really try find some topic shaun has helped but nothing!! so why shaun should you be a moderator?not personal but you should really help out here! as i and many do all the time!
shaun

Post by shaun »

karra28 wrote:
Shambler wrote:Shaun, I understand you feel unfairly treated, but can't you see your greediness when it comes to getting multiple autographs is inexcusable? If you truly admired the person you're writing to, you'd be well pleased with one auto and stop at that.

I have wanted to write that for so long..i have really try find some topic shaun has helped but nothing!! so why shaun should you be a moderator?not personal but you should really help out here! as i and many do all the time!
I try to do that, but i have got other commintments, I will try and help out more though {thumb2}
shaun

Post by shaun »

Some People PM me for advice though. :D
afem1010

Post by afem1010 »

Shaun

Let me put it to you very simply. The moderators are ticked off at you for what you do on the forum. You write to a celebrity more than once in a very very short time period. You are abusing the chance that is available to get an autograph. There is nothing wrong in writing twice for a signature. But do it honestly. Do it for the celebrity you admire or respect alot for, not everyone. If you are a collector, one should do the trick. If your a fan, one should do an even bigger trick. Everytime you write again to the star, that one chance of getting an autograph is taken away from someone else. The more you write, the more you ruin it for other people. Prime example is Patrick Stewart. He is a nice guy, but the more people wrote, the less feedback was received because he was overwhelmed with fanmail and at the end of it, he even slowed down signing IP. Rowan Atkinson is no different. In his prime, he has been bombarded with fanmail from folks like yourself and now, people such as myself have no hope of getting him TTM...ever.

So please reduce the number of times you write to a celebrity to one and enjoy the success that you receive and allow others to get a chance to write to the celebrity as well and have a higher hope of getting something back.

Do you get what I am saying Shaun? Your actions is what is ticking people off. Mend the actions and the reactions will follow. Im trying to be nice and being diplomatic with you...which I technically should not even be doing because this has been told more than once, and that should have been taken a note of already

Regards,
afem1010
karra28

Post by karra28 »

afem1010 wrote:Shaun

Let me put it to you very simply. The moderators are ticked off at you for what you do on the forum. You write to a celebrity more than once in a very very short time period. You are abusing the chance that is available to get an autograph. There is nothing wrong in writing twice for a signature. But do it honestly. Do it for the celebrity you admire or respect alot for, not everyone. If you are a collector, one should do the trick. If your a fan, one should do an even bigger trick. Everytime you write again to the star, that one chance of getting an autograph is taken away from someone else. The more you write, the more you ruin it for other people. Prime example is Patrick Stewart. He is a nice guy, but the more people wrote, the less feedback was received because he was overwhelmed with fanmail and at the end of it, he even slowed down signing IP. Rowan Atkinson is no different. In his prime, he has been bombarded with fanmail from folks like yourself and now, people such as myself have no hope of getting him TTM...ever.

So please reduce the number of times you write to a celebrity to one and enjoy the success that you receive and allow others to get a chance to write to the celebrity as well and have a higher hope of getting something back.

Do you get what I am saying Shaun? Your actions is what is ticking people off. Mend the actions and the reactions will follow. Im trying to be nice and being diplomatic with you...which I technically should not even be doing because this has been told more than once, and that should have been taken a note of already

Regards,
afem1010

Spot on!great said.