What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Rate & Discuss

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
F.A.D.E

Re: What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Rate & Discuss

Post by F.A.D.E »

I saw Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. It was quite funny and I enjoyed myself very much! I'd say 8/10 :D I never felt like chewing a gum after watching that film! :lol:
Star9685
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Star9685 »

The last movie I saw was 'Bride Wars'. I went with a couple friends to see it and I think it was pretty good. I love Anne Hathaway! I think she did a great job, along with Kate Hudson. It was defiantly a great movie to see with your girlfriends. A lot of fun.
Most Wanted: Hilary Duff, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Demi Lovato, J.K. Rowling, Paul McCartney, Suzanne Collins, Cast of; LOST, Psych, and the Vampire Diaries
Fave Successes: David Archuleta (IP), Miep Gies, Jordin Sparks, Glenn Beck, Adam Lambert, The Veronicas (IP)

Wonderful Hilary siggy by Seb (:
amyfairycakes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by amyfairycakes »

Slumdog Millionaire.
It is a complete and utter masterpiece, and Dev Patel is fantastic in it. It really is a beautiful film, with a great soundtrack also. Need to see it in theatres, wouldn't be the same on a smaller screen. Only downside in my eyes, is Frida Pinto's performance which I thought was lacklustre in comparison with the rest. But it's just a small complaint, the movie is phenomenal.
9/10
-britneyfan-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -britneyfan- »

Revolutionary Road

I thought it was a good movie. Very well written, acted and directed. Kate Winslet and Leonardo Dicaprio were both great, though, I liked Kate's performance more. In my opinion, Leonardo's performance got better during the movie. The movie was a bit dark and some people might find it boring in some way cos it doesn't really have a real plotline ( it's about a young couple living in the 50s).

8/10

Latest Success: Anna Belknap
Latest Request: Taylor Swift
Favourite autographs: Britney Spears, Evangeline Lilly, Kate Winslet
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

This was a few weeks ago now but Twilight!
I didn't think it would happen, but I too have been swallowed up by it! I bought the book the day I went to see the film and read as much as I could before I went. I thought it was so brilliantly written, and then seeing the film just brought it all to life. Amazing film with brilliant actors :) 10/10
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Taken

If you like action, suspense, a thrill you will LOVE this movie. Liam Neeson playing a spy who travels the world to save his daughter from a Prostitution Trade is amazing. The movie was PACKED with action from beginning to end. 4 stars!
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
othfan26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by othfan26 »

Confessions of a Shopaholic

I loved it! It was so funny and it was one of the best movies ive seen in a while

10/10 {thumb2} {love} :mrgreen:
set made by seb88
Successes: Legally Blonde The Musical, Wicked, The Little Mermaid,Chelsea Staub,Savannah Outen, Daniel Radcliffe VV, Phill Lewis, Bailey Hanks VV, Hairspray, Debby Ryanx2, Michaela McMansus, All My Sons, Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Jake Thomas, Crystal Hunt, Jemma Brown, Drew Seeley, Lauren Zakrin, Rhiannon Hansen,Carlson Young, Paige Davis, Hugh Laurie SFM, Savvy and Mandy, Ashley Rickards, Sara Ramirez, Amanda Seyfried, Piper Perabo, Kara Crane, Mason Vale Cotton, Jason Earles, Nicole Anderson, Kim Kardashian PP, Mamma Mia, Connor Paolo, Kellie Pickler, Jackson Brundage, Sterling Knight PP
Recently Sent Out: Hilary Duff and Selena Gomez VV
RTS: Lisa Goldstein, Demi Lovato VV, David Archuleta VV, Brittany Snow VV, Selena Gomez VV
angelchops
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by angelchops »

I took my children to see Hotel for Dogs. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as I thought from the trailers it might be a bit slapstick, but in fact it was a great story, well told. It was very funny in places, but brought tears to my eyes in others (I am a bit pathetic though). It was the first film i'd seen Emma Roberts in although my daughter's been raving about her for ages, and I think she might be a big star in the making.

All in all a great film for children but lots to amuse their parents too. There were lots of groups of older teens in the cinema too, so maybe this is one for all ages!
alyssalikewhoaa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alyssalikewhoaa »

The Uninvited
5/10.
yikes, that movie was messed upp.
wait for the dvd if you really wanna see it.
Latest Requests;
Favorite Successes; Taylor Swift, Ringo Starr, Daniel Radcliffe
Most Wanted; Darren Criss
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

Confessions of a Shopaholic 8/10 great movie funny and cute but I lowered the score because the books are so much better
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.