Has anyone had a success with Rob Pattinson?..(dec.'08-'09)

mrs.edwardcullen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Has anyone had a success with Rob Pattinson?..(dec.'08-'09)

Post by mrs.edwardcullen »

i want to send him a letter to london before he starts shooting new moon in march but i dont even know if he's there....i searched him a bunch of times on google and TMZ but only old stuff is showing up...(like the hair cut :mad: ) (i liked the wild, dirty hair {love} ) lol
does anyone know for sure if he's in London or L.A.?
and besides that has anyone received any success with him from December till now?

ooohhh and another thing....should i include IRC's in the envelopes or has anyone gotten back an autograph without including one?
" You held out your hand and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope."
ImageImageImageImageImage
lizane

Re: Has anyone had a success with Rob Pattinson?..(dec.'08-'09)

Post by lizane »

Hi mrs.edwardcullen! ;)

I know that Robert was during December '08 (I think) in London, there was photos of him at the airport posted at JustJared. {up} I know he goes back and forth between LA and London. Even when he's in LA, the London agency just forwarded his mail to him. {thumb2}

I haven't heard of anyone who has received a reply from him since the release of "Twilight" in November '08.

When I wrote to him last year June, I sent him just a letter and SAE (no IRC) and he replied. He sent me a signed & personalised photo in his own envelope. :) But I'm unsure if he'll still be able to handle his mail himself now.

Good luck!
zanne
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

I wrote to him at the beginning of November 2008, and have yet to receive a response (like many others). He's probably been inundated with requests since 'Twilight' was released, and now doesn't have the time to go through his fanmail as he did before. I'm really, really hoping he won't start sending out preprints or autopens - I'd be extremely disappointed.
mrs.edwardcullen wrote: (i liked the wild, dirty hair {love} )
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
karra28

Post by karra28 »

Well its actually our own fault :/ because the address is getting spammed and i know i have seen atleast 10 new members on this site with the first post and wanting to know who to get his autograph..the address must get atleast over 50 fanmails per week :/ just look at this: http://se.youtube.com/watch?v=0fJwPQdJ_ ... re=related

almost 30000 views and almost everyone comments"oh i have to send to him know" i knew this for a fact that his address would get spammed as HELL with Twilight movie :/
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

karra28 wrote:Well its actually our own fault :/
Robert's address is listed on many other websites, not just fanmail.biz. How are we to blame that he decided to take the lead role in a highly mainstream, commercialized film?! :?
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
padme30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by padme30 »

I wrote a letter and sent 2 pics back on oct.27th2008 and received them back signed on nov.10th 2008. personally I don't really think he will answer any more fanmail because I am sure he is probably getting thousands of letters everyday and even before twilight came out only a handful of people got anything back from him because I know of people who wrote him 8months to even a year ago and never got anything back! So I think it has to do with luck more than anything and the right person getting it to him. And I have only seen one success through the mail since twilight, I believe it was on startiger.com and oddly enough it was to a guy named kevin. And he has been hiding out in London since dec.22nd and he was recently spotted at the soho pub in london performing open mic and some girl named Isabella got a pic made with him and he looked like his hair had grown a little. I found that pic on that perezhilton website,because someone told me about it yesterday. And he is no longer doing that movie parts per billion so what gives? I don't know why he is not answering any fanmail since he is really not doing anything. I am afraid girls we are pretty much out of luck now. And I remember someone back a few months ago didn't think he would be signing autographs himself much longer once twilight came out and i believe she is right! So I think he may just be ignoring the fanmail now because he doesn't want the attention. I am afraid so many people have sent mail and it was probably pretty bad before the movie anyway. I am sure its worse...
padme30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by padme30 »

I am sorry it was not on google.com I meant startiger.com
padme30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by padme30 »

I can't seem to be able to post the name of the website,where I saw the recent pic to that guy kevin :( anyway I sent another one back in early dec. for a few friends and it has been about 6 weeks and not heard a thing! I know before the movie released some people didn't get a response until about 2 or almost 3 months later and a few lucky like me got one back a few weeks later. So I can only imagine how long it would take now perhaps even never. And I don't think he gets all of his mail i think like he said one time he thought they were censered because he never got anything bad. So it just depends on luck if you get a answer back I think. Please he could be tired of getting letters from crazy girls saying they will kill themselves if he didn't go to see highschool musical 3 with him he said once. So it could be hard to filter out all the crazy ones now for him.
Ejm1059
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ejm1059 »

Rob is definetley in London right now. He'll provably be there untill NM starts.
Successes: (Minus SFM) Nathan Lane (IP), David Hyde Pierce (IP), Norbert Leo Butz (IP), Jonathan Pryce (IP) Shia LaBeouf (A), Victoria Beckham (A), Orlando Bloom (PP) Judi Dench (A),Daniel Radcliffe (A), Norbert Leo Butz (A), Kristen Chenoweth (A), Zac Efron (PP), Will Ferrell (A),Meg Cabot, Brad Bird (A), Dorris Day (A?), Jeremy Irons (A), Andy Samberg (A), Jane Fonda (A)

Created by[/color] Seb

"Are you talking about pi or pie because I have been fooled before ...".