Just To Clarify

Moderators' Forum.
afem1010

Re: Just To Clarify

Post by afem1010 »

glücklich wrote:
afem1010 wrote:OMG. Im really sorry to hear that you have to be going through this. I personally don't know anyone who has gone through this, but Biology being a subject of interest, I understand the difficulty of you going through this. I wish you all the best and I pray that everything becomes alright at the end of it all.

You are always welcome to stay as a Moderator on this forum. You have helped alot of people as it is and you are always welcome by us all.

I wish I could help you to save up for this. However, I do have a small suggestion, if its of any use. Autographs like the Don La Fontaine you can auction off at local auction houses and you might get a good value for it. Though it maybe difficult than said.

Don't give up hope. Stay strong. Cat fight the **** problem to the ground {up}

If you need anything, you can always contact us mods.

Best of Regards,
afem1010
Thank you so much afem! That suggestion about an auction house is a really good idea. I'll probably do that actually. True it is a bit out of the way, but it's worth a shot.
Im glad to have helped. Hopefully that way you can save alot more and get full value for your autographs. If you ever need anything, do feel to contact us. You can for sure contact me. :)

Best of luck. Keep Fighting. We all have to be fighters, in everything, everyday, and I know you will pound the hell out of this problem {thumb2}

Cheers!
afem1010 :)
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

So sorry to hear about your situation. My best wishes and prayers are with you. Keep your head up and take all the support that family and friends can give you. Just know that you are not alone.
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
ChattyGirl247

Post by ChattyGirl247 »

Sorry to hear about your news. I hope all is successful and you raise enough money. Glad that you'll stay a moderator you've been a huge help.

If you need anymore autographs to sell I'll be happy to to send you some of my preprints.

Good Luck and Best Wishes! You'll be in my prayers.
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw »

I really do feel like crying after reading this post, I have had family members/ friends dying of cancer and I know how bad it feels for you. :(

It is a pity that you have to go through this in such an early stage of your life {down}

May God bless you {??} ,
Jason.

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi glücklich :)

So sorry to hear about your situation. Please stay you have friends here :razz:
You are not alone :mrgreen:

Do you have a paypal account or a US Google Check out account? Maybe we can use the message board to start a fundraiser or something :)

Please PM me :)

Fanmail 8)
LikelyLadsfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LikelyLadsfan »

Admin has a very good idea, I just read this and wished I had some money to help pay, I think us in the UK are very lucky we have the NHS to pay for things like this :(

Im wishing you all the luck in the world.
Thanks to Hangman! great avator thanks qwertyuiopfor the brill sig!
Fav IP: Ant and Dec
Fav TTM: David Tennant and J K Rowling

http://chazs-autographs.weebly.com/index.html My autographs!
http://antndecarebrilliant.forumsland.com Ant and Dec!
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

I'm so sorry about this :( I wish I can help. I think I know how you feel. My mom has had it for about 5-6 years now. She had surgery twice on in and it came back so I know how you feel and I agree it's very pricey for that operation. I really wish you well and please be on the boards when you can so I know that you're alright. I'm sorry you have to sell the autographs you've been collecting for a number of years. :(

Please get well soon!
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

glucklich

Post by glucklich »

Hey everyone. Thanks so much again for all your kind words. It was nice to come home to :) I was able to get in almost a week early! So I got in on the 21st and got the surgery, they said from what they could tell it hadn't spread, so that was uplifting. I start chemo though soon, so we'll see how that goes. I got home yesterday morning and just slept all day, so sorry I didn't post sooner! :/
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

I'm so sorry to hear about this! I am certainly keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all goes well with your chemo and that its as easy as it can be. I'm happy to hear that surgery went well for you! Please keep us updated when you can, and if you need anyone to talk to i am here for you. God Bless!

Chrissy :D
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!