QUESTION FOR EVERYONE

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
PleaseSignHereX________
$10 gift certificate winner

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE

Post by PleaseSignHereX________ »

DO YOU FIND IT FUNNY THAT THE EMAIL FOR HILARY DUFF THATS FLOATING AROUND, WHEN THEY REPLY THE SAY THEY RAN OUT OF PICTURES? SHE IS PHOTOGRAPHED EVERYTIME SHE IS ANYWHERE HOW CAN ONE RUN OUT OF PHOTO'S?
THEY TOLD ME SEND WHATEVER AND HOW MANY EVER ITEMS I WANT TO GET SIGNED AND SHE WILL SIGN THEM ALL BUT DO NOT SEND THE LETTER ADDRESS TO HILLARY? THATS FUNNY TO ME?
ANYONE ELSE?
Auction 4 Amanda is setup to help raise the much needed funds for Amanda Kachmarsky who was very seriosly injuried 1 year ago that had left her in a coma and with brain damage and injuries. This will help her and her family with the medical exspense that occured
PleaseSignHereX________

here is the email i got

HERE IS THE EMAIL

Hilary Info <hilaryinfo@musician.org> wrote:
We have ran out of photos for Hilary to sign. Please send us photos and stamps. We will send back as many autographed things you would like .

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE Hilary Duff on top of the address. Your letter will
NOT get through if you address Hilary on top because this address is
being Shared with another company. So please just write Hil so we know
it's for Hilary
Auction 4 Amanda is setup to help raise the much needed funds for Amanda Kachmarsky who was very seriosly injuried 1 year ago that had left her in a coma and with brain damage and injuries. This will help her and her family with the medical exspense that occured
YOURS_SINCERELY
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by YOURS_SINCERELY »

Sounds dodgy Stephanie... I would personally keep well clear of that, could be genuine, but doesn't seem it. I have a GPO box, that way anything that seem dodgy (and even the authentic ones) gets sent to that and my address remains private... Even-so you don't want to be sending out photo's or even paying for postage if the address is iffy (suspect).

All the very best with your charity auction... for a great cause.

Sincerest Regards,

YOURS_SINCERELY
"I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end."
Margaret Thatcher.
PleaseSignHereX________

thank you very much. how does the gpo address decifer whast real or not do you know how it does that maybe i will look into that..
YOURS_SINCERELY
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by YOURS_SINCERELY »

A GPO BOX (or PO Box if out of CBD) doesnt decifer what is fake and what isn't, it just keeps your private address annonymous, therefore if its a dodgy address that you are sending to the recipient doesn't have your private home address. It is well worth the extra money buying one if you are sending so many letters and emails out, the only inconvenience is picking the mail up from the post office (which is a small price to pay, for piece of mind).

Whatever your choice, best of luck in your collection...

YOURS_SINCERELY
"I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end."
Margaret Thatcher.