What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Rate & Discuss

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
TOOLiTTLETOOLATE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Rate & Discuss

Post by TOOLiTTLETOOLATE »

Marley & Me.
11/10.

I don't think a movie has ever made me cry that much in the theatre and on the ride home.
qwertyuiop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by qwertyuiop »

x hayley x wrote:
qwertyuiop wrote:That film is probably the saddest film I've seen, but no films have yet got me crying. (I don't watch many)
You didn't cry at titanic?! :o
Haven't watched it (:
Favourite successes: Paramore, New Found Glory, Death Cab For Cutie
sgv123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sgv123 »

I really don't get to the theater much, so I just watch movies at home. The last film I saw was Twilight.......9/10!
-britneyfan-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -britneyfan- »

Twilight

My sister's a big fan so I went to see it with her. I've read the first two books too but I'm not really that big of a fan. I'd say the movie was ok, nothing special. There were some good and funny scenes (I liked the baseball scene) but I don't know if it was the acting or directing but it really sucked at times. In my opinion, Nikki Reed did the best job, and she didn't have even much screen time... And one thing that was really annoying, the giggeling teen girls at the theatre. They were giggeling the whole time, throughout the movie.

6/10

Latest Success: Anna Belknap
Latest Request: Taylor Swift
Favourite autographs: Britney Spears, Evangeline Lilly, Kate Winslet
kittysayrawr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kittysayrawr »

Twilight

I read all four books, so I obviously HAD to see this movie! :) My two best friends and I traveled miles off campus after school to see the movie at the cheapest theater we could find (half-way transportation was bus)!! It was SO worth the trip! One of the two of my friends that went with us actually hated the book and how we obsessed over it so much, but once she saw it she LOVED it! Robert Pattinson was way hot and the casting was great, except for Kristen, because she made things too dramatic at times. Like the ballet scene? The jerking and groaning could have went down a notch and the stuttering in the hospital scene could have went down too. Drama is good, but too much can be flat-out irritating...

8/10

If my friends saw my rating, they'd kill me... xD
Total: 4 ? Jennette McCurdy (lost), Kim K, Pawn Stars cast, Savannah Outen
Most Wanted: HP cast, Glee cast, BBT cast, GoT cast, Hilary Swank, Jason Finn, Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian, Robert Pattinson, Lady GaGa, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Lawrence, Robert Downey Jr.

TOOLiTTLETOOLATE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TOOLiTTLETOOLATE »

Well I saw Marley & Me again, but the last one before that was Yes Man.
8/10.

It was pretty funny I guess.
tim timmah27
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tim timmah27 »

I saw 7 Pounds with my one of my idols Will Smith. It was a great movie although it was very sad
IP: LeBron James, Troy Polamalu, Jennie Finch, Brady Quinn, Torri Hunter, Grady Sizemore, Eddie George, Chris Paul, Wally Szczerbiak, Daniel Gibson, Josh Cribbs, Kellen Winslow, Braylon Edwards, Ben Roethlisberger, Darius Watts, Joe Nathan, C.C. Sabathia, Victor Martinez

TTM: Shawn Johnson, Taylor Swift, Will Ferrell, Grady Sizemore, Woody Paige, The Girls Next Door, Cavalier Girls

Favorite Autos: LeBron James, Shawn Johnson, Taylor Swift, Jennie Finch, Brady Quinn, Larry Bird, Adam Sandler, Ben Roethlisberger, Troy Polamalu, Chris Paul, Maria Sharapova, Girls Next Door, Eddie George, Grady Sizemore, Ben Stiller, T.I.
Pumba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pumba »

The last movie I saw was Valkyrie. I thought it was very well done, and Tom Cruise was phenomenal as always. I would give the movie a 8.5-9.0 in my opinion. =D

-I am very, very new to fan mail, can someone please message me and explain what to write in letters and what to send with them? Thank you everyone.
Felien
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Felien »

The last movie I saw was Australia with Nicole Kidman & Huge Jackman.
And I loved it. It was very good
9/10
Credit nicole175

Waiting for: Lots of TTMs
Last received: Sarah Wayne Callies, Sasha Alexander, Jackson Rathbone, Sara Ramirez, Nikki Reed, Matthew Lewis, Colin Firth, Gemma Arterton, Amanda Seyfried, Dakota Fanning, George Clooney,...
Most wanted: Jessica Capshaw
Most favourite autograph: Sara Ramirez, Sarah Wayne Callies, Wentworth Miller !!!
nickoletoulini
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nickoletoulini »

twilight..I saw it in the Greek Premiere(first January)..

Well,it's not definetely like the book..A lot of the magic which the book had,at the movie was absent..

But I loved Rob and his shirt.. {love}

So..9/10