How many Stamps??

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Skye

How many Stamps??

Post by Skye »

I'm quite confused. I've always known to send two stamps on a SASE but I see some having one and with total success....
Image Image Image Image Image
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success:
wheniam6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How many Stamps??

Post by wheniam6 »

if i were you, i would send 2 stamps just in case.
[Image
Thanks to Peanut1234 for the awsomical siggy right here and Corekid for the bordering of the siggy!

Official Moderator!
Selise

Post by Selise »

It depends on the size of your SASE. I tend to send small envelopes 4x9's with a 4x6 picture or index card and 1 stamp is fine for me. Envelopes larger than 4x9, I would recommend at least 2 first class stamps.
Favorite Autographs: Luciano Pavarotti (IP), Joan Baez, Dorothy Hammill (IP)
Newest Autos: Tim Allen, Daniel Radcliffe x3, John Lithgow
Visit My Site (not all autos up yet!): http://selise.fotopic.net/ <-recently updated
Ejm1059
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ejm1059 »

I put 3 on mine just in case.
Successes: (Minus SFM) Nathan Lane (IP), David Hyde Pierce (IP), Norbert Leo Butz (IP), Jonathan Pryce (IP) Shia LaBeouf (A), Victoria Beckham (A), Orlando Bloom (PP) Judi Dench (A),Daniel Radcliffe (A), Norbert Leo Butz (A), Kristen Chenoweth (A), Zac Efron (PP), Will Ferrell (A),Meg Cabot, Brad Bird (A), Dorris Day (A?), Jeremy Irons (A), Andy Samberg (A), Jane Fonda (A)

Created by[/color] Seb

"Are you talking about pi or pie because I have been fooled before ...".
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

Skye wrote:I'm quite confused. I've always known to send two stamps on a SASE but I see some having one and with total success....
It all depends on the size of the envelope in question, the weight of the item and where the destination is.

I also have seen some people do this and they get a reply but it can cause problems. It could come to you with "postage due" marked on it or be sent to the return address. (Another reason some people put their address on the return area of a SASE) Most people here seem to rather OVERSTEMP than under stamp it. :D

From the US to another US address DOES need 2 first class stamps (.83) at least. {up}

BossC