Pictures

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Skye

Pictures

Post by Skye »

Is it a must to send pictures to VV addresses? I would love to send to some who are on tour. Is it possible to send them through their agent and still get a success?
Image Image Image Image Image
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success:
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Pictures

Post by Classikmetal »

It would be wise to send pictures or anything else via venue. They probably don't have anything on hand to sign for you at the moment when they are on tour. ;)
Selise

Post by Selise »

Hi!

The short answer is, no it's not a must to send a picture or something for a celeb to sign if they're on tour. I send most of my requests via venue, and over the years I've found it is best to send something, even an index card, for the celeb to sign if it's VV.

You can send to their agent, but be aware the celeb may not be able to get to all their fanmail for a few months or until they are back and get a chance to go over their fanmail.

If you do send something VV, especially with a SASE, all the celeb has to do is pop it in the mail and it will *probably* get back to you much sooner.

Selise
Favorite Autographs: Luciano Pavarotti (IP), Joan Baez, Dorothy Hammill (IP)
Newest Autos: Tim Allen, Daniel Radcliffe x3, John Lithgow
Visit My Site (not all autos up yet!): http://selise.fotopic.net/ <-recently updated
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Melindabear2002 »

I always try to send something for the person to sign if I'm sending via venue, but I have seen succeses where they send their our photo or something. I'd try to look up that person and see if their is anything on them. And as far as sending to an agent, once again I'd look up the person you're wanting to send to and see if there is any feedback, but like someone else said it could take a while if the person is touring or something.
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)