4 Australian Cricketers Success! Via Venue

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Aimee OC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

4 Australian Cricketers Success! Via Venue

Post by Aimee OC »

This is by far my favourite through the mail success, as i'm a MASSIVE cricket fan and have been to see quite alot of matches. So when i got this through the post today i was ecstatic!! :D I sent via Trent Bridge for the 4th test match of the ashes, but the post mark says from The Oval (5th match) so they most have forwarded it on. 2 Signed by Glen McGrath, 1 by Brett Lee + 1 by Shane Warne!!! :D :D :D

Sent, Letter, 4 5x7 Photo's + SASE: Aug 26th 05
Recieved All 4 Pictures Back signed: Sep 14th

Latest Success:
Jared Padalecki & Gisele Bundchen.
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

GREAT success!!! I'm glad you got such a good success, especially since you really enjoy it! Personally, I know nothing about cricket really since I live in Canada. Seems like a cool enough thing!

Congrats, and thanks for posting!!
Larisie :D {up}
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

Aimee OC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aimee OC »

Thanks Larisie!! :D I dint think anyone from the US or Canada would know much about cricket since you don't have that over there :wink: But i looked in my local autograph collecting shop and Shane Warne's (2nd from the right) is worth around £90 english pound, which is about $160 i think :? ! :D

Latest Success:
sparkling-angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sparkling-angel »

Amazing success!! Congrats! I'm a huge cricket fan too, especially of Brett Lee :D. Too bad Australia lost the Ashes :( as you can tell, I'm an Aussie :D.

I'm planning to send off a picture or two to be signed by Brett Lee once they're back in Australia.
Aimee OC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aimee OC »

sparkling-angel wrote:Amazing success!! Congrats! I'm a huge cricket fan too, especially of Brett Lee :D. Too bad Australia lost the Ashes :( as you can tell, I'm an Aussie :D.

I'm planning to send off a picture or two to be signed by Brett Lee once they're back in Australia.
Yay England Won :lol: he he, Sorry i can't help it i'm soo happy! :D I cross my fingers for you that you'll get a success with Brett Lee, he's a great signer, i met him in person when i went to watch one of the ashes matches but i never got his autograph so this kinda makes up 4 it!

Good Luck,
Aimee!

Latest Success:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 allposters.com gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)