Rarest Autographs?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rarest Autographs?

Post by x hayley x »

Lilia Podkopayeva, an olympic gold medalist gymnast, just before she retired :D
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
wheniam6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wheniam6 »

Michael Gaffney. 1997 world champion bullrider. It is rare since it was the first success posted here in 3 years!!!! :D :D :D
[Image
Thanks to Peanut1234 for the awsomical siggy right here and Corekid for the bordering of the siggy!

Official Moderator!
olympianwriter11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by olympianwriter11 »

Mine would be 2008 Beijing Olympian
Misty May-Treanor :mrgreen:
nightowl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nightowl »

I only started collecting last January, so I am basing this list on the collecting activity I have seen posted in forums, and from what I have heard, and read. These are all authentic ttm except for Jonathan Winters, which was IP.

Andy Garcia, Shirley Temple, Richard Gere, Robbie Coltrane, Kirk Douglas, Jonathan Winters.

Matt Damon VV
Willem Dafoe VV
John Travolta authentic VV out of France
Scott Bakula (someone mentioned he is difficult to get)
John Corbett
James Gandolfini (given to me by a friend)
Daniel Day-Lewis

Dennis Hopper
Goldie Hawn (I sent a request to Kurt Russell, and my photos came back unsigned, and in the envelope was what appeared to be an authentic Goldie Hawn. I couldn't find another that looked identical on the net so I don't think it's AP.)

Millvina Dean
Lewis Black ttm (Unheard of these days) IP he is a great signer, although I have not seen one post for him in the past year in this forum or a couple of others.
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

Richard wrote:Mine would be Nell Carter, Estelle Getty, Dorothy Lyman, Sally Struthers, and Dave Coulier.
I was going to post Estelle Getty, was just checking the thread to see if anyone else had. :D
I bought a signed split shot from ebay in September. One photo is of her out of character and the other photo is her as Sophia Petrillo. She was such a beautiful lady. I really miss her talent and she was a little shortie like me! {thumb2}

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
celeb123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by celeb123 »

Wow. That is a hard one. Maybe my personalized America Ferrera because she doesn't sign authentic that much. I don't know what you would consider to be "rare" but I guess that's my rarest! :D
New York City

*~Live Your Life~*
x-gotta.luv.lesley-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-gotta.luv.lesley-x »

celeb123 wrote:Wow. That is a hard one. Maybe my personalized America Ferrera because she doesn't sign authentic that much. I don't know what you would consider to be "rare" but I guess that's my rarest! :D
wow. i love America! she is awesome! congrats!!!!! {thumb2}
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

I just started collecting not too long ago, so I dont have many signatures. :neutral: That being said I would have to say Seth Rogen is my rarest so far. :mrgreen:
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

Maybe not my rarest, but my new favorite. I just got this Humphrey Bogart yesterday. I never dreamed I would own one.

Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
mocha213312
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mocha213312 »

mine would have to be jennifer garner. i'm very happy to say that too.. i'm a HUGE fan and i was fortunate enough to get her IP... i will never forget that day {??}
Recently Sent Out: Taylor Swift
Most Recent Successes: Drew Seeley, Selena Gomez, Savannah Outen, Chelsea Staub, Aly & AJ
Waiting... Hilary Duff (VV), Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift
Favorites: Jonas Brothers (x3), Jennifer Garner (IP), Aly & AJ (1 IP, 1 TTM), Corbin Bleu (x2), Ashley Tisdale, Taylor Swift, Cody Linley