TTM .... DO you save it?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
MileyQueen15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: TTM .... DO you save it?

Post by MileyQueen15 »

I save everything! {thumb2}
I put all the envelopes in a Forever21 bag!(It's my favorite store and I have nothing else to put the envelopes in!) And I put all my autographs in Anti-Acid plastic sleeves and I put them in my folder.

~Lauren {??}
[size=150][b]-?- Autograph Collector Since September of 2008 -?-

Waiting on: Miranda Cosgrove, Michael Phelps, Alyson Stoner, Connie Talbot, Selena Gomez, Tyra Banks, Ben Stiller, Miley Cyrus X2, The Cheetah Girls(VV), Aly & AJ, David Archuleta, Emma Roberts, Kristen Stewart.
Most Wanted: Steve Perry, Shirley Temple Black, Anna Popplewell, Miley Cyrus, Hayley Westenra, Shania Twain.
girlbehindthereddoor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by girlbehindthereddoor »

I actually save the envelopes. No idea why. I have a box I put them all in lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImage]Image
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hi all! ;-)

I save all of my envelopes too. {thumb2} Obviously, I have many on which the celebrity wrote (Zac Efron, Rob Pattinson, Ben Barnes, etc.) and I would never throw them away! :mrgreen: Also, just today I had to go through them to check the postmarks out - it's a big factor when wondering whether an autograph is authentic or not (I wrote the names whose autograph I got in pencil on the envelopes). {thumb2} Also, so far I only have 27 autographs so it's not like I have my room full of envlopes! :lol:

I keep all of my signed photos in a plastic file - they're very safe there and it's the only item on my desk so whenever someone walks into my room, they immedaitely browse through my file! :mrgreen: It has a very nice front page too, which I made. :D

Thanks,
zanne