i'm never going to see her again. :[

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
shannonod
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

i'm never going to see her again. :[

Post by shannonod »

so. my aunt died two weeks ago.
and her funeral was yesterday.
and she wasn't religous at all.
and i was thinking.
like i will NEVER EVER see her again.
cuz i'll be in heaven and she'll be in
*i don't even want to say it.*

it just really sucks.
i wish she could of been saved.
cuz i'm going to miss her so much.
i'm a hardcore jonas fan. :]
i went to there concert on 2/2/08
it was the best day of my life.
best sucess: Meaghan Martin
latest: Meaghan Martin
preprint: 0
authentic: 2
personalized: 1
TTM: 1
Through myspace: 1
waiting on: vanessa hudgens & ashley tisdale [sent via venue hsm3]
& jordin sparks,
mhammen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: i'm never going to see her again. :[

Post by mhammen »

Trust that God will look into her soul before passing judgment.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

The Shadow knows!
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

I don't know if heaven exists, or if God is real (I'm not religious) but I do know that a person should be judged for who they are, and if they lived their life as a good person, then their religious choices shouldn't affect any afterlife they have. If you believe in an afterlife, then trust that your aunt was a good person in life and will be rewarded for that.

Besides, a person is never gone while you remember them.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
des liner

Post by des liner »

im not religious at all. i dont believe in a god or religions, just as half of new zealanders dont believe in a god. just remember them and they wont be forgotten as osris said ;-)

New Zealand All Blacks- 2008 Tri-Nations, Bledisloe Cup winners and world number 1 ranked! We pwn everyone in rugby!!!! Go NZ!

Most recent success:Jussi Jaaskelainen

Autographs recieved: 38, includes 11 SFM pp's.
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

If every person that isn't a Christian goes to hell then hell must be a very crowded place. I believe religion is a simple story invented to give the living something to focus on. I don't believe for one minute that it affects what happens to you when you die. {thumb2}

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
Gary2880
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gary2880 »

so. my aunt died two weeks ago.
and her funeral was yesterday.
and she wasn't religous at all.
and i was thinking.
like i will NEVER EVER see her again.
cuz i'll be in heaven and she'll be in
*i don't even want to say it.*
Then stop believing in such dribble and everything will be fine. :) She wont be in hell because hell doesn't exist, you won't be in heaven because heaven doesn't exist. Yet you still won't ever see her again because once your dead that's the end and you turn to dust. Your spot in the great human timeline has ended and nothing happens after it.

I hope that is of some comfort to you in your time of need.
celebrityfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by celebrityfan »

Wow - what different beliefs.

I do believe there is a God, and I believe in Heaven and Hell. I don't believe that your actions should be judged on their own, just because you are a good person does not mean you do not have bad thoughts, bad morals, bad principles, etc. God will judge everyone for who they are inside, in their heart, and for one, I have asked Jesus to come into my heart as he sacrificed himself for my sins. Jesus was not a sinner, he performed miracles and healed people everyday, but he took the sins of others, and was crucified and killed because of it. He rose again 3 days later to show that he conquered death and hell...and I believe that happened, and there are at least 500 accounts from different people saying that Jesus was alive, despite the fact he was killed. Jesus was a good man, in actions and in his heart, but was crucified. Good works can get you so far on Earth, but God will judge people's hearts.

Shannonod, it is hard coping with a family loss...especially if they did not know God as their personal Saviour. Just remember the memories of her, and pray to God for help and support at this time.
:D Steph :D

Auto count: 185

Gerard Butler = The Next Bond

Visit my site! http://www.freewebs.com/celebrityfanautos

Credit to: hangman
Gary2880
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gary2880 »

Oh my days.

It sometimes amazes me that we don't all still live in mud huts.

The poor human race. Why must people torture and put themselves down so. I'm sure you would be happier if you lived in the here and now rather than living for death. Very sad really.
Imo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imo »

I am religious and i do believe in God and heaven. I am not sure about the idea of hell myself, but i do know that most Christians don't believe in it, because God loves the world enough not to put them through eternal suffering. I'm sure your aunt will be watching over you.
lizane

Post by lizane »

celebrityfan wrote:Wow - what different beliefs.

I do believe there is a God, and I believe in Heaven and Hell. I don't believe that your actions should be judged on their own, just because you are a good person does not mean you do not have bad thoughts, bad morals, bad principles, etc. God will judge everyone for who they are inside, in their heart, and for one, I have asked Jesus to come into my heart as he sacrificed himself for my sins. Jesus was not a sinner, he performed miracles and healed people everyday, but he took the sins of others, and was crucified and killed because of it. He rose again 3 days later to show that he conquered death and hell...and I believe that happened, and there are at least 500 accounts from different people saying that Jesus was alive, despite the fact he was killed. Jesus was a good man, in actions and in his heart, but was crucified. Good works can get you so far on Earth, but God will judge people's hearts.

Shannonod, it is hard coping with a family loss...especially if they did not know God as their personal Saviour. Just remember the memories of her, and pray to God for help and support at this time.
I agree 110% with Steph's post, it is exactly my thoughts and feeling too. {thumb2}

Thank you,
zanne