Harrison Ford & Sean Connery signed photo!help needed?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
karra28

Harrison Ford & Sean Connery signed photo!help needed?

Post by karra28 »

so i talked to my cousin yesterday about my all that remains success(she loves them) and i talked about this site and she has always wondered ever since she purchased this photo of Mr Connery and Mr Ford on ebay(like 4 years ago,104 dollars) if it is authentic or not?i can see that it is atleast is not preprinted or autopen! the story of the seller(he had a store and many autographs for sale) that he got the signatures in person and she told me that the seller had a photo of ford holding a photo that looked very the same as the one the bought so she really thought it was real! now i cant/would not tell her about the authenticity without your help out here..so what do you think?is this signed by them both in person?

Photo:

thanks for any help!she gave me the photo so i could scan it here so i have it at home if someone wants me to look at it closer! it is signed in silver sharpie as you see :)
/Georgios
vespasian
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Harrison Ford & Sean Connery signed photo!help needed?

Post by vespasian »

the sean connery one looks like a genuine rushed version of his autograph.......makes sense if its in person.......the harrison ford doesnt give me the same confidence :neutral:
karra28

Post by karra28 »

vespasian wrote:the sean connery one looks like a genuine rushed version of his autograph.......makes sense if its in person.......the harrison ford doesnt give me the same confidence :neutral:
ah.yeah i have that a thought too! as most of the in persons autograph are more rushed and slopy! searched for mr fords on ebay and it seems kind of authentic that one my cousin she have..well any more help/thoughts?

/Georgios
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Completely agree with Vespian. I feel Sean's is authentic but think Harrisons is probably a fake. The end just looks a mess but It could be a very rushed sig. I certianly wouldnt bin it anyway. Probably best to get a real experts opinion.
karra28

Post by karra28 »

mymymy wrote:Completely agree with Vespian. I feel Sean's is authentic but think Harrisons is probably a fake. The end just looks a mess but It could be a very rushed sig. I certianly wouldnt bin it anyway. Probably best to get a real experts opinion.
yes thats true :) in person autographs are rushed but fords look kinda to sloppy :/ oh no that she never will i think =) she payed for it :P
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw »

Heres a Harrison Ford IP success from "dansautos":

http://www.focussimulation.com/dan/inperson.php

Its about half way down the page.

I would say that it doesn't match, so I am afraid my opinion is that its a fake.

Jason.

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!
karra28

Post by karra28 »

jasonw wrote:Heres a Harrison Ford IP success from "dansautos":

http://www.focussimulation.com/dan/inperson.php

Its about half way down the page.

I would say that it doesn't match, so I am afraid my opinion is that its a fake.

Jason.
hey jason! okej thanks.just checked it out and it looks very little similisar so im afraid its probably is fake :/ well some bad news for my cousin..atleast sean connery are real!

/Georgios