NEW MODERATORS/COUNTRY EXPERTS, INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!!!

Moderators' Forum.
James

Re: NEW MODERATORS/COUNTRY EXPERTS, INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!!!

Post by James »

andyjones1991 wrote:Hi, I,m Andrew and i'm a new autograph expert here, i know many of you didn't think that i should be an AE as i saw in the poll, i respect everyone's opinions and understand the reasons of why people have come to those conclusions. I hope that i will not be treated differently because of this. Admin has made me an AE and with this position, in the future i will post more and i promise i will do the best of my ability's to help anyone who is in need of help with identifying the authenticity of their autographs, i have a lot of experience and knowledge with this subject. I hope to help as much as i can and if there is anything i can do please just ask me.

Thank You,
andyjones1991 :)
Hi.. Can I just ask how much experience you have on actual autograph fakes, for example telling an AP from a PP or an authentic from a secretarial? It's just nice to know how much the AEs know on the subject.
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

hi i'm a moderator!!! i'm so excited :) thank you so much for this opportunity, i won't let you guys down! i hope you all can help me though too because i am new. {love} :mrgreen: {??}
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
peanut1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peanut1234 »

if you need anyhelp, please feel free to PM me.

Peanut1234 8)
Image Image

Navy Siggy made by Me! Thanks to Seb88 for the Awesome Avatar and Marine Corps Siggy.

VISIT MY GRAPHIC SHOP http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=111418

Hooyah!
howboutthosemets
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by howboutthosemets »

Hi, I'm Ryan, and I'm an alcoholic... I mean... autographolic. I enjoy sports, fishing, playing cards, girls, going to concerts, and rocking the heck out... I represent Ozzman's team. I've been on the boards awhile but I'm new to the moderator thing. I'm good at answering questions, umm moving topics, and being cool. 8) :lol: :roll:
Recently Received:
TTM:

George Strait
Kevin Costner
Valentina Schevchenko
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

howboutthosemets wrote:Hi, I'm Ryan, and I'm an alcoholic... I mean... autographolic. I enjoy sports, fishing, playing cards, girls, going to concerts, and rocking the heck out... I represent Ozzman's team. I've been on the boards awhile but I'm new to the moderator thing. I'm good at answering questions, umm moving topics, and being cool. 8) :lol: :roll:

hey ryan! welcome, i'm with you - i just became a moderator. :) and i also have the same problem, autographolic. ;-)
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
iluvsl28

Post by iluvsl28 »

Hey, I just became a moderator :mrgreen: I'm very excited! I'm gonna be helping out in the feedback forum {thumb2} Hopefully I do a good job!
Mister Dougie Poynter is love.
peanut1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peanut1234 »

Hey :razz:

Congratz on becoming a Mod. Let me know if you need any help

Peanut1234 8)
Image Image

Navy Siggy made by Me! Thanks to Seb88 for the Awesome Avatar and Marine Corps Siggy.

VISIT MY GRAPHIC SHOP http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=111418

Hooyah!
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

iluvsl28 wrote:Hey, I just became a moderator :mrgreen: I'm very excited! I'm gonna be helping out in the feedback forum {thumb2} Hopefully I do a good job!
sunkissed08 wrote:
howboutthosemets wrote:Hi, I'm Ryan, and I'm an alcoholic... I mean... autographolic. I enjoy sports, fishing, playing cards, girls, going to concerts, and rocking the heck out... I represent Ozzman's team. I've been on the boards awhile but I'm new to the moderator thing. I'm good at answering questions, umm moving topics, and being cool. 8) :lol: :roll:

hey ryan! welcome, i'm with you - i just became a moderator. :) and i also have the same problem, autographolic. ;-)
Congrats on becoming Moderators you guys. You'll make great additions to the team :)
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
LikelyLadsfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LikelyLadsfan »

Hi all.

I'm new here, I'm helping out on feedback and Autograph Collecting Discussions.

Just hope I can help well :)

I'm reading through the rules etc tonight.

Just wondered if someone posts spam do I just report? There's now way of deleating etc just edit.

Thanks chaz
Thanks to Hangman! great avator thanks qwertyuiopfor the brill sig!
Fav IP: Ant and Dec
Fav TTM: David Tennant and J K Rowling

http://chazs-autographs.weebly.com/index.html My autographs!
http://antndecarebrilliant.forumsland.com Ant and Dec!
des liner

Post by des liner »

Hi all moderators

I just found out im a new moderator for the feedback forum! I will start there this evening!! Looking forward to it!

Des {thumb2}

New Zealand All Blacks- 2008 Tri-Nations, Bledisloe Cup winners and world number 1 ranked! We pwn everyone in rugby!!!! Go NZ!

Most recent success:Jussi Jaaskelainen

Autographs recieved: 38, includes 11 SFM pp's.