CAROL'S SIGGY SHOP !

Trash
Carol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

CAROL'S SIGGY SHOP !

Post by Carol »

Hello and welcome to Carol's siggy shop !

I have been having photoshop classes for a while and I think it's time to show off my work !

So when you ask for your siggy, please tell me:
  • :arrow: What you want written (either specify the font color and size or just leave it to me :mrgreen: )
    :arrow: What celeb you want on it (you can leave a link to the picture or leave it to me :mrgreen: )
    :arrow: Any other specifications you may have such as background color, etc.

Very Important:
You do not need to use the siggy if you don't like it. Feel free to tell me anything you would like to change on it or not use it at all !

And you'll probably see my siggies are pretty simple.. So if you want something more exagerated, I can't help you.. :(

AND PLEASE GIVE ME CREDITS FOR IT !

Thanks a lot and your siggy will be done as soon as possible !
Last edited by Carol on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

BRAZIL !

Signatures: 18
    (6 pp, 1 stamp, 5 authentic, 6 Personalized !)
    Most wanted: Paul McCartney !
    Favorites: Ringo Starr ! (with written note) (x2) and Christopher Paolini (x5) (Click on them ! You'll be sent to the posts !)
    Waiting on: Most of Star Wars, Main characters from Harry Potter, Ryan Sheckler,
    Kaka (soccer player), Spielberg, Steve Martin, Julian Casablancas and The Strokes, Most of Gossip Girl, some more.

Thanks to Leonie for the siggy and avatar.. I was her first customer ! Check her shop out !
FMercuryLove
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: CAROL'S SIGGY SHOP !

Post by FMercuryLove »

Hello =]
Could I have a Freddie Mercury siggy please =]
Could the text read: Legends Never Die.
I don't mind what colour and font, whatever looks right!
Background: Ooo gee. Make it special =]

Thanks alot, I look forward to it =]

Leonie x
Thanks To Seb88 For AMAZING Siggies!
Visit My Autograph Site Now!!
Carol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carol »

It's on its way !

BRAZIL !

Favorites: Ringo Starr ! (with written note) (x2) and Christopher Paolini (x5) (Click on them ! You'll be sent to the posts !)
    Waiting on: Most of Star Wars, Main characters from Harry Potter, Ryan Sheckler,
    Kaka (soccer player), Spielberg, Steve Martin, Julian Casablancas and The Strokes, Most of Gossip Girl, some more.

Thanks to Leonie for the siggy and avatar.. I was her first customer ! Check her shop out !
Carol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carol »

Here they are.. I thought I'd do more than 1 since it's my first.. so you can chose !

It's nothing compared to yours, I know.. And as you probably read, you DO NOT have to use it. I don't want anyone with a siggy they don't like..

:mrgreen:

BRAZIL !

FMercuryLove
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FMercuryLove »

WOW! They are amazing!!
I'm sure you'll be popular with many a-person!
Thanks a lot =D
Leonie x
Thanks To Seb88 For AMAZING Siggies!
Visit My Autograph Site Now!!
Carol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carol »

thanks ! I'm happy you liked it !

BRAZIL !

lilbribri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lilbribri »

Hey!Nice siggys.I was wondering if I could one with Zac Efron?And can you do a blend type thing with different pictures but they all look good together?lol and can the text read Perfectly Zac in pink?I dont care the font,whatever looks good :) Thanks!
http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k356 ... bris-1.jpg
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn24 ... attack.jpg
Credit goes to FMercuryLove and Carol!
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171 ... _749lo.jpg

Autograph total:24(well actually i have like,100 golfers but idk how many there are so i just put all of them together as one)
In person:17
TTM:2
Bought:1
Pre-prints:2
From friends:1

Latest:John Glenn,Clancy Brown,OSU softball team,Push Play
Faves:John Glenn,Push Play,Pete Rose,Kyle Massey
Carol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carol »

coming ! :mrgreen:

BRAZIL !

1DirXtion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 1DirXtion »

What about a siggy with old School pics of CYNDI LAUPER
Just saying "Keeping It Unusual"
Due to the ignorance of some moderators, I will NOT be posting any further info on any of my successes.

RECENT SUCCESSES: LL Cool J, Hilary Duff, LaToya Jackson, Stevie Brock
WAITING FOR: Michael Jackson, Don Johnson, Celine Dion, Kurtis Blow, George Michael
FAVORITES: Taimak, Cyndi Lauper, Jordan Knight, Salt N Pepa, Madonna, Sheila E
UNFORGETABLE: Watching the JONAS BROTHERS Autograph my Records LIVE on TRL
Carol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carol »

I'll be happy to do that for you, but it would be great if you could find the pictures for me ?

you see, I don't really know who CYNDI LAUPER is... :oops: so I wouldn't know what are the old school pics.. :(

sorry..

but if you find some for me, I'll be more than happy to do one for you !

BRAZIL !