Biggest Celebrity Jerk

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
autoland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Biggest Celebrity Jerk

Post by autoland »

Man that's sad, all we ask of celebs is to be a little decent to their fans {down} Sometimes these people need a BIG MASSIVE REALITY CHECK {down}
Blind Valentine
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blind Valentine »

I'm quite curious to know what Kathy Griffin did to be rude. I've never met her so I can't say, but I've always heard her to be pretty cool. If you want to post about it I'd be very interested.
I have a friend of a friend who managed to get into a fight with Linda Blair at a convention, but that was totally his fault, not hers. She signed a can of pea soup for him and he went to put it in his bag and she said, "Don't you want to wait for the marker to dry first?" and he got all bent out of shape. I don't get why that upset him because she was just being nice, but it makes me laugh.
A friend of mine had a bad experience with Fran Drescher, but for the most part I haven't heard many celebrity horror stories. :)
DR35150
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DR35150 »

While making a reply in the "What celebrities have you met" topic I remembered a somewhat rude Gates McFadden from Star Trek TNG.
I was at convention with a friend and he approached for an autograph and a photo. Mind you it was going to cost him $20 for this. At first she seemed nice enough and shaked both our hands. She probably thought that I was going to shell out $20 too. Well when we started to get her to pose with him her rep says no flash photography allowed. So I turned off the flash and took a picture. I instantly noticed it sucked being without a flash and I asked if I could take another. She kind of gave me a dirty look and after a few seconds said ok. I tried adjusting the exposure so the Photo would turn out better indoors with no flash and then shes says aloud. "I wish these people would learn to use their cameras before bothering me." What a Diva! A one trick Diva at that. What else has she done? Its not like I approached her on the street. She was in a hall charging us for the honor of her autograph and a picture. I say we took up 30 seconds of her time. Which comes out to what? $2400 a hour? Sorry Gates for the inconvenience. ......And sorry for venting for any readers. :oops:
shriek10124
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shriek10124 »

Met Jamie Foxx in Miami and he was walking down an empty street with two bodyguards and when my sister and I asked for a picture he said no and kept on walking. Real big jerk since he was just out for a walk and nobody was around hounding him.
autoland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autoland »

DR35150 wrote:While making a reply in the "What celebrities have you met" topic I remembered a somewhat rude Gates McFadden from Star Trek TNG.
I was at convention with a friend and he approached for an autograph and a photo. Mind you it was going to cost him $20 for this. At first she seemed nice enough and shaked both our hands. She probably thought that I was going to shell out $20 too. Well when we started to get her to pose with him her rep says no flash photography allowed. So I turned off the flash and took a picture. I instantly noticed it sucked being without a flash and I asked if I could take another. She kind of gave me a dirty look and after a few seconds said ok. I tried adjusting the exposure so the Photo would turn out better indoors with no flash and then shes says aloud. "I wish these people would learn to use their cameras before bothering me." What a Diva! A one trick Diva at that. What else has she done? Its not like I approached her on the street. She was in a hall charging us for the honor of her autograph and a picture. I say we took up 30 seconds of her time. Which comes out to what? $2400 a hour? Sorry Gates for the inconvenience. ......And sorry for venting for any readers. :oops:
Sorry about that, I meet her at an autograph show, about 2-3 years back in England, and she was really as nice as pie, to me I had my photo with her, that took a little while, and she just smiled all the time.

Yep, your right she has not been in much (or anything) after Star Trek. But show a little pity, the poor dears getting a bit old now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ashleefan28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ashleefan28 »

michel starke jerry in corrie & from brookside was at fun in the sun in ryhl the other day signed a few autos then just blanked everyone else like he didnt want to be there i had heard on the day he also refused pics with people
autoland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autoland »

ashleefan28 wrote:michel starke jerry in corrie & from brookside was at fun in the sun in ryhl the other day signed a few autos then just blanked everyone else like he didnt want to be there i had heard on the day he also refused pics with people

Wow :shock: :shock: well his such a big star (is'ot he) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No one outside England knows him anyway.

I wish these two-bit actors would lighten up a bit {down} {down} :mad: :mad:
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

That's not true. I know of him and I'm from Canada. My mom is a HUGE Corrie fan. ;-)
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

"he just doesn't like to get surrounded by fans"

LOL , he should be grateful he has any fans at all..... {down}

Oppurtunities for autographs do not grow on trees.......if you have a chance then take it !
girlbehindthereddoor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by girlbehindthereddoor »

Elisabeth Harnois

She as at a fan meet and greet and she was giving fans dirty looks through the entire thing and my friend gave Danneel (Harris) a tshirt to sign and she wasn't able to finish before Elisabeth elbowed Danneel and caused her to mess up the sig, and then grabbed the shirt from Danneel. I used to be a big fan of hers.... now not so much
ImageImageImageImageImageImage]Image