Letter Writing Tips :)

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Cam.Hearts.Bonnie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Letter Writing Tips :)

Post by Cam.Hearts.Bonnie »

hey,

just wondering if anyone has tips on how to write good letters,

what to include?

anything is helpfulll :D

Much Love
Cam
Awaiting: Bonnie Wright & Katie Leung. :D
Carol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Letter Writing Tips :)

Post by Carol »

Hey !
Well, writing a letter is really easy but I believe there are some things to remember...
  • 1. Be polite. Don't assume that the celebs are ding thei jobs, 'cause their not ! Remember you are asking a favor of them
    2. Tell a little about your life. Celebs like to know about their fans.
    3. Tell them your opinion on their work (at least I do :mrgreen: ). Don't jst go "I LOVE YOU !", but tell them what you like of their job. It will make them happy to have some serious feedback.
    4. Treat every autograph and letter differently. Tell the celeb why you want HIS/HER autograph, not anybody else's. I guess it has a little to do with number 3 :mrgreen:
    5. Last but not leats, be neat ! I like doing my letters in the computer 'cause I think they look neater this way, but some prefer writing by hand... I guess it's up to you !
I think that's it ! At least it's what I do... Hope I've helped !
Best of luck ! {thumb2}

BRAZIL !

Signatures: 18
    (6 pp, 1 stamp, 5 authentic, 6 Personalized !)
    Most wanted: Paul McCartney !
    Favorites: Ringo Starr ! (with written note) (x2) and Christopher Paolini (x5) (Click on them ! You'll be sent to the posts !)
    Waiting on: Most of Star Wars, Main characters from Harry Potter, Ryan Sheckler,
    Kaka (soccer player), Spielberg, Steve Martin, Julian Casablancas and The Strokes, Most of Gossip Girl, some more.

Thanks to Leonie for the siggy and avatar.. I was her first customer ! Check her shop out !
Cam.Hearts.Bonnie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cam.Hearts.Bonnie »

cheers carol
thanks for the advice :)))
Awaiting: Bonnie Wright & Katie Leung. :D
Carol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carol »

you're welcome !

BRAZIL !

Signatures: 18
    (6 pp, 1 stamp, 5 authentic, 6 Personalized !)
    Most wanted: Paul McCartney !
    Favorites: Ringo Starr ! (with written note) (x2) and Christopher Paolini (x5) (Click on them ! You'll be sent to the posts !)
    Waiting on: Most of Star Wars, Main characters from Harry Potter, Ryan Sheckler,
    Kaka (soccer player), Spielberg, Steve Martin, Julian Casablancas and The Strokes, Most of Gossip Girl, some more.

Thanks to Leonie for the siggy and avatar.. I was her first customer ! Check her shop out !