Do people actually like the Jonas Brothers?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
TheScarletPimpernel

Do people actually like the Jonas Brothers?

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

I really cannot stand the "Jo Bros". I have no idea how this Disney Channel band is all over...or why they are so popular!? I happen to believe Miley Cyrus is 83758745x more talented....the only one who even has talent (& not a lot) is Nick Jonas, who was hand-selected by the creators of LES MISERABLES to close the show's final run (I actually saw him on Broadway in Annie Get Your Gun!).

But really, please people opinions...Yeh or No for the Jo Bros......

NO.
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
xxlh2011xx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Do people actually like the Jonas Brothers?

Post by xxlh2011xx »

um there ok i like nick better then the other two
Live.Laugh.Love.
Moridin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Moridin »

They are just a gimmick and the hype will soon die down.. Anyone remember HANSON? NO?? Case closed
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

i actually like the jonas brothers. i'm 18 and my friends and i went and saw them in concert. they seem like really genuine men, and i really like their music. their good role models for boys to look up to, even though i could see most of them being like 'they're so gay'. which is ridiculous. if the jonas brothers are just a 'hype', then miley cyrus is just a hype.
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

Hanson was no hype.....they atleast had one proven......ermmmmm song? Well, a chart-topper anyway. More of one hit wonder type deal.

Jonas Brothers music = garbage
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

TheScarletPimpernel wrote:Hanson was no hype.....they atleast had one proven......ermmmmm song? Well, a chart-topper anyway. More of one hit wonder type deal.

Jonas Brothers music = garbage

the jonas brothers have had more than one good chart topping song. SOS, when you look me in the eyes, and now burning up. their music isn't garbage, and i'm a really big fan - along with many other people.
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
1DirXtion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 1DirXtion »

DISNEY = Marketing Machine!

I'll give credit where credit is due...

1. The Guys Do Play There own Instruments

2. Youngest brother (Nick) does write alot of amazing songs

But I find their voices to be very "Whiney"
I saw them in concert and if the screaming of the fans were toned down a bit, you can deffinatly hear the whining in their voices when they sing.

But I do believe they are very talented in other areas of music like I said.
but as for the voices.... nahh

As for their success? DISNEY! Its a Marking Machine, thats all there is to it

I bet they would never survive American Idol
Due to the ignorance of some moderators, I will NOT be posting any further info on any of my successes.

RECENT SUCCESSES: LL Cool J, Hilary Duff, LaToya Jackson, Stevie Brock
WAITING FOR: Michael Jackson, Don Johnson, Celine Dion, Kurtis Blow, George Michael
FAVORITES: Taimak, Cyndi Lauper, Jordan Knight, Salt N Pepa, Madonna, Sheila E
UNFORGETABLE: Watching the JONAS BROTHERS Autograph my Records LIVE on TRL
ChattyGirl247

Post by ChattyGirl247 »

I like them a lot. I'm 18 and I think their great. I think that their one of few disney stars that have talent. They have great songs and they've earned everything they got. The Jonas Brothers weren't always with Disney, Disney introduced people to JB.

I don't agree with you guys. I think they're amazing musicians and people and I love the Jonas Brothers
1DirXtion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 1DirXtion »

ChattyGirl247 wrote:The Jonas Brothers weren't always with Disney, Disney introduced people to JB.

I don't agree with you guys. I think they're amazing musicians and people and I love the Jonas Brothers
You are right, JB was not always with Disney, but if it wasnt for Disney, they would not be where they are today. Its obvious, INO Records did nothing for Nick when he did his solo cds and Columbia didnt promote them right with "Its About Time". It took Disney to get them where they are today. and yes, I do agree that they are "talented" just not good voices.
Due to the ignorance of some moderators, I will NOT be posting any further info on any of my successes.

RECENT SUCCESSES: LL Cool J, Hilary Duff, LaToya Jackson, Stevie Brock
WAITING FOR: Michael Jackson, Don Johnson, Celine Dion, Kurtis Blow, George Michael
FAVORITES: Taimak, Cyndi Lauper, Jordan Knight, Salt N Pepa, Madonna, Sheila E
UNFORGETABLE: Watching the JONAS BROTHERS Autograph my Records LIVE on TRL
Mighty_Modders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mighty_Modders »

i have no idea who the heck they are. but they appear to be one of those very annoying american bands aimed at 13 year old girls that just all sound hte same and never make it far over here...so probably not :lol: