John Travolta (possible authentic from VV)...

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
NBAFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

John Travolta (possible authentic from VV)...

Post by NBAFan »

Sent: ???? (I'll look it up later)
Rec: July 3

Ok, so I did not think this one would come back, but today it showed up in the mail. I sent a letter, SASE, and photo to John Travolta at the "Taking of Pelham" movie set address.

Most people think that his mother signs his fanmail (making it secretarial). However, I got this back from a VV, so I'm not really sure. I'm not familiar enough with his signature to know if this is REAL or not.

Also, the envelope came back with NO postmark on it and the stamps were not cancelled. This is the only success I've had that didn't have a postmark... so I don't know if it came back from the set, or if it was forwarded to a different address and then sent to me...

If you are familiar with his IP auto, please take a look at this and tell me what you all think. Also, the photo that was sent back is the one that I sent. It looks like the ones people get from him all the time, but that's because I did that on purpose. I looked online for a "pilot" photo of him and then printed it on smaller paper and sent it to him VV...

So, let me know what you all think.

The photo is on my website, look for the link below. I posted the photo larger than the others so you could take a better look at the signature.
Happy collecting....
Visit my new site (still under construction) ===> TTMAutographs.com

Favorite TTM - Jackie Chan, Will Ferrell, Selma Blair, Stan Lee, Regis Philbin, Anna Faris, LL Cool J
Most Wanted - Johnny Depp (Authentic), Alan Rickman, Carrie Underwood, Angelina Jolie

Image Image
Sigs by Seb88
RuleroftheWorld

Re: John Travolta (possible authentic from VV)...

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

The fact theres no postmark is a shame, otherwise an easier argument could be made, but I'd go with secretarial. Its pretty much the same as the regular TTMs, and appears to be done in the same hand. If you hadn't blurred the personalisation I could say with more clarity, but looking at whats available, I'd say it was secretarial.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:11 pm.