Studio Fan Mail information & list of SFM addresses!

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
Swan4eva
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Studio Fan Mail information & list of SFM addresses!

Post by Swan4eva »

Hey,

I sent a email 2 the cuba gooding jr one.

Are u suppose 2 have an email back?
I'm not a comic book villain
ldy josie x
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by ldy josie x »

Swan4eva wrote:Hey,

I sent a email 2 the cuba gooding jr one.

Are u suppose 2 have an email back?
I think they disabled the automatic response a while back, so no, I don't think you will receive any email confirmation or anything like that :)
For cheap, high-quality photos, magazine pictures, and autographs, please see shop. Click HERE to go!
Feel free to e-mail: josephine@fanmail.biz
Swan4eva
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Swan4eva »

Thanks

:D
I'm not a comic book villain
sarah-pirate09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sarah-pirate09 »

So, I got a auto response for Jessica Biel and I thought I was going to get that for everyone I sent out..so I sent another email to Drew Berrymore..will I still get an autograph or will they be like she sent two she don't get one??
Autographs Collected in all: 125
My favs:Bradley Cooper,Colin Morgan, and Karen Gillan
ldy josie x

Post by ldy josie x »

Hi grahams222 :)

Thanks for posting that. The list has been updated.
For cheap, high-quality photos, magazine pictures, and autographs, please see shop. Click HERE to go!
Joshjb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joshjb »

I have some questions:

Is there any possible way to request two photos? I want to send one to my friend - I don't suppose I could include two addresses, could I?

Also, if I wanted two pics because I wanted one for myself and one for my sister, could I request another one to the same address, by using a different e-mail. (I want to keep the name the same, though, because I want to surprise her for her birthday)

Thanks a lot,
Josh
LOST Fanmail Forum - Please post your LOST successes here!
IP Autographs: Henry Ian Cusick; Ian Somerhalder; Dominic Monaghan; "Day of Wrath" script signed by the full cast including Christopher Lambert, Phyllida Law, Brian Blessed and James Faulkner!
Waiting for: Evangeline Lilly; Daniel Dae Kim; Harold Perrineau, Elizabeth Mitchell, Terry O'Quinn, Josh Holloway [VV]; Emilie de Ravin [VV] x2; Taylor Kitsch [E-mail]; "One Tree Hill" Cast; Matthew Fox [SFM]; Matthew Perry [SFM]; Jennifer Aniston [SFM]; Courtney Cox Arquette [SFM]; Lisa Kudrow [SFM]; Matt Le'Blanc [SFM]; "Friends" Cast [SFM]; "Charmed" Cast [SFM]; Alexis Bledel [SFM]
Received: Lauren Graham [SFM]; David Schwimmer [SFM]; Michael Emerson [TTM]; Yunjin Kim [TTM], Jorge Garcia [TTM]
kennedyniles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kennedyniles »

I sent an email to Emily Deschanel from Bones at emilydeschanel@studiofanmail.com and I didn't get it returned! It might be a successful one

http://www.kennedynilesautographs.webs.com - Please sign my guestbook!
http://www.wesendfanmail.forumotions.com - Join my forum!

Latest success: 1/25/2011: Earl Holliman! :)
Latest RTS: 1/25/2011: Daniel B. Windsor (UTF) :(
Latest Sent Request(s): 1/29/2011: Daniel B. Windsor Image
ldy josie x

Post by ldy josie x »

Joshjb wrote:I have some questions:

Is there any possible way to request two photos? I want to send one to my friend - I don't suppose I could include two addresses, could I?

Also, if I wanted two pics because I wanted one for myself and one for my sister, could I request another one to the same address, by using a different e-mail. (I want to keep the name the same, though, because I want to surprise her for her birthday)

Thanks a lot,
Josh
Hi Josh,
To answer your question about sending one to your friend, why not just ask for two in the email, and when it comes, just give it to your friend? Does your friend live near you?
And your question about the one for your sister, why not, just use a different e-mail. I think I've done that before and it worked out fine.

kennedyniles wrote:I sent an email to Emily Deschanel from Bones at emilydeschanel@studiofanmail.com and I didn't get it returned! It might be a successful one
Good luck {up}