Playbill Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
TheScarletPimpernel

Re: Playbill Collectors

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

stephellen wrote:Do you send only a letter?
NBAFan wrote:No -

You can try that, but I sent ONLY A LETTER to about 8 different shows, and DID NOT GET ANYTHING BACK!

It seems like sending a SASE makes a BIG difference.

It entirely depends on the show. At first when I started sending it seemed like just that was fine. And it is for some. I've tried to list some shows on the first post (look underneath my list) and there's only about 4-5 shows that are pretty much going to send something back. Wicked ALWAYS will, and I've never seen any problems with Phantom of the Opera, TLM or Mary Poppins so far by just sending a letter. Wicked is really the only one that I can think of that sending a SASE will possibly slow down your response time, and it's rare but sometimes it happens.

Best of luck! And remember..if you're sending to a specific actor you MUST have a SASE!!

And to NBAFan: can I ask which stage managers you wrote to?
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
NBAFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NBAFan »

philly0330 wrote:

You can try that, but I sent ONLY A LETTER to about 8 different shows, and DID NOT GET ANYTHING BACK!

It entirely depends on the show. At first when I started sending it seemed like just that was fine. And it is for some. I've tried to list some shows on the first post (look underneath my list) and there's only about 4-5 shows that are pretty much going to send something back. Wicked ALWAYS will, and I've never seen any problems with Phantom of the Opera, TLM or Mary Poppins so far by just sending a letter. Wicked is really the only one that I can think of that sending a SASE will possibly slow down your response time, and it's rare but sometimes it happens.

Best of luck! And remember..if you're sending to a specific actor you MUST have a SASE!!

Sure, I sent these (and didn't get anything back):

- Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
- November
- Curtains
- Rent
- MacBeth
- Young Frankenstein
- Country Girl
Happy collecting....
Visit my new site (still under construction) ===> TTMAutographs.com

Favorite TTM - Jackie Chan, Will Ferrell, Selma Blair, Stan Lee, Regis Philbin, Anna Faris, LL Cool J
Most Wanted - Johnny Depp (Authentic), Alan Rickman, Carrie Underwood, Angelina Jolie

Image Image
Sigs by Seb88
TheScarletPimpernel

NBAFan wrote:
philly0330 wrote:

Sure, I sent these (and didn't get anything back):

- Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
- November
- Curtains
- Rent
- MacBeth
- Young Frankenstein
- Country Girl
Strange for YF & November!
I don't believe MacBeth did playbills through the mail (because the run was so short), and I'm not sure about Country Girl. Cat usually requires a SASE, but if it's Terrence Howard's sig your after you might not get it anymore. And I sent both only a letter and a SASE seperate times to Curtains and have gotten nothing back. And as I'm sure I said before I've never tried Rent at all.
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

saulssweetie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by saulssweetie »

Hello. Has anyone ever tried to get a cast signed playbill from a Shakespeare in the park production?
See my autographs here: http://ldyedgwareauto.webs.com/
PoliticalKid92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PoliticalKid92 »

I've recieved signed playbills from the following casts but ALWAYS sending a SASE:
*Boeing-Boeing
*November
*The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
*Beauty and the Beast
*Wicked
*Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
*Young Frankenstein (IP)
blake20696
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by blake20696 »

I went to grease and got Laura's autographs Taylor hicks autographs and someone i dont know

Then i saw in the heights and got Lin-Manuel-Mirinda, Karen Olivio Robin De Jesus Carlos Gomez Christopher Jackson and acouple more i dont know
sgv123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sgv123 »

here are my signed playbills:

Wicked
see what i wanna see
sweeney todd revival
rent broadway
Rent tour
wedding singer tour
wedding singer broadway x2
spring awakening
south pacific
november
in the heights
a catered affair
the lion king
spamalot
xanadu
achorus line
jersey boys
hairspray
mary poppins
little mermaid x 2
aida
is he dead?
cat on a hot tin roof
color purple
les miz
spelling bee
mamma mia
sunday in the park
curtains- david hyde pierce
spring awakening- jon groff
spring awakening- john gallagher jr.
tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

I want to send in my blank playbill to Legally Blonde. How do I do it? Do I write a letter to the cast with my playbill and fold up the SASE and put in it a envelope to send in the mail? Sorry I'm new to this.
I Love You More Michael, Forever and Always.

Success- Legally Blonde The Musical Cast, Savannah Outen X2, and Taylor Swift!X3 John Travolta,Rob Lowe, Selena Gomez, Christian Bale, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Ashton Kutcher, Kim Kardashian
Waiting On-David Beckham, Latoya Jackson
Most Wanted-Andy Samberg, Brooke Shields, Elizabeth Taylor, Britney Spears, Amy Poehler, Lauren Conrad,Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams
TheScarletPimpernel

Hello :).

You don't necessarily have to send your playbill. I wouldn't...You basically write a letter addressed to the Stage Manager (on the envelope) and then like a letter to the cast & crew type thing. For LB (I just sent yesterday actually), you will need to send a SASE. Playbills cost atleast $.75 to ship. In your letter, write about how much you enjoy the show/CD/Bailey, etc. and at the end ask if you could request a signed playbill by the cast. Usually these shows have stacks backstage that the stagemanager uses with such requests. If you want one with Bailey, I'd definately mention you saw Bailey & you'd appreciate one iwth her in it. When I wrote to Spamalot when Clay was there, I got an old playbill from October when he wasn't there.

Best of Luck! Any other Qs please PM me or post here!

tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

Well, I actually have this small poster I drew that I would like the cast to sign. I already wrote a letter and now I don't know how to send it. Do I fold it up in a small white envelope?
I Love You More Michael, Forever and Always.

Success- Legally Blonde The Musical Cast, Savannah Outen X2, and Taylor Swift!X3 John Travolta,Rob Lowe, Selena Gomez, Christian Bale, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Ashton Kutcher, Kim Kardashian
Waiting On-David Beckham, Latoya Jackson
Most Wanted-Andy Samberg, Brooke Shields, Elizabeth Taylor, Britney Spears, Amy Poehler, Lauren Conrad,Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams