Forum For All Celebrity E-Mails

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
sarah
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sarah »

cool idea! {up}
Yearasta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Feedback

Post by Yearasta »

How about a seperate e-mail feedback section then?
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TheCollector »

Hi guys,

Admin is totally right on this. {up}

Unfortunately the problem is that celebs who accept requests for autographs via email actually set themselves up in the longrun to untenable amounts of email if sites like this posted their addresses in bulk lists. (Studio Fan Mail addresses are obviously an exception to this as they are designed to handle bulk mail!)

Speaking as a lowly tv presenter for a moment I have recently had a massive increase in email (from people who mostly don't even know which programes I present), asking for autographs! And I have practically been forced to stop honouring those requests - both for financial - but mainly for time reasons.

I now am now in a position to predominantly only answer requests by post - this at least limits the number, and it shows that the writer has made a bit of an effort to contact me!

If I relied on email I wouldn't know if the person was sincere in their request, or whether they have sent the same email to 100 other people - so now unfortunately I have to on the whole ignore them.

As Admin says, it is a sad situation then for genuine collectors, and equally sad for signers who are unable to see who their real fans are!

Ian
James

Post by James »

I agree with Admin and The Collector.

On a feedback post earlier in the summer, someone said that they requested this autograph, but didn't know who they were- it was Lenny Henry, who I have an autograph from, but I actually like the man- he is hilarious.

SFM is an exception, and celebs who have contact pages on their sites, but apart from that, no emails!

James {up}
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutie3409 »

TheCollector wrote:Speaking as a lowly tv presenter for a moment I have recently had a massive increase in email (from people who mostly don't even know which programes I present), asking for autographs! And I have practically been forced to stop honouring those requests - both for financial - but mainly for time reasons.

Ian
That's really not nice that people would do that to you Ian. I think you're a very kind person :D , it's unfortunate that people are that low. {down}
TheCollector

Post by TheCollector »

Cutie3409 wrote:
TheCollector wrote:Speaking as a lowly tv presenter for a moment I have recently had a massive increase in email (from people who mostly don't even know which programes I present), asking for autographs! And I have practically been forced to stop honouring those requests - both for financial - but mainly for time reasons.

Ian
That's really not nice that people would do that to you Ian. I think you're a very kind person :D , it's unfortunate that people are that low. {down}
Hi Cutie3409 {up}

Thanks! :oops:

The point I was really trying to make was that if my email requests were getting to the point that I couldn't handle them, just think what it must be like for a top celebrity! It must be a total nightmare!

I can't blame people for trying by email though as quite often it can be successful, I was just trying to point out that if we actively promoted celebrity email addresses on this site then they would simply get changed or shut down.

Just my opinion!
Cheers {thumb2}
Ian
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutie3409 »

TheCollector wrote:
Cutie3409 wrote:

Ian
Hi Cutie3409 {up}

Thanks! :oops:

The point I was really trying to make was that if my email requests were getting to the point that I couldn't handle them, just think what it must be like for a top celebrity! It must be a total nightmare!

I can't blame people for trying by email though as quite often it can be successful, I was just trying to point out that if we actively promoted celebrity email addresses on this site then they would simply get changed or shut down.

Just my opinion!
Cheers {thumb2}
Ian
Yeah, I understand. {up} I just wish if people were considerate of how other people feel. :| It bugs me when that happens, some celebs are too nice. LOL Kay & Danielle Panabaker!
JerzeySamurai8711
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

hey

Post by JerzeySamurai8711 »

Dubsbball14 wrote:Hey guys. I had that idea too. Here is a list I made up the other day with loads of emails. I don't no if they all work but it's worth a try.
Hey...do you think you could send me the list of e-mails personally? Either a PM or email to JerzeySamurai8711@yahoo.com will suffice...thanks!
"To live life in every breath..."
evenjk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenjk »

i'd also very much appreciate if u sent me at least some email on a PM :D
onetreehill800
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by onetreehill800 »

Could someone e-mail me their successes they have had using e-mail at AshleyGarland19@aol.com
One voice can make a song........
One life can change the world..........
-Unknown