Hurricane Katrina

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hurricane Katrina

Post by Cutie3409 »

Hey everyone, I know that most of us in the U.S. have seen on the news that Hurricane Katrina has basically torn Lousiana and Mississippi apart. I just wanted to say that if anyone on this site lives there or has loved ones there my prayers are with you. It's a horrible thing that we don't have control over. :( Hopefully everyone will all be able to return to their lives soon, and the sun will shine again. Best wishes, and I hope you all are safe. {??}

{??} God Bless {??}
Aimee OC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hurricane Katrina

Post by Aimee OC »

Cutie3409 wrote:Hey everyone, I know that most of us in the U.S. have seen on the news that Hurricane Katrina has basically torn Lousiana and Mississippi apart. I just wanted to say that if anyone on this site lives there or has loved ones there my prayers are with you. It's a horrible thing that we don't have control over. :( Hopefully everyone will all be able to return to their lives soon, and the sun will shine again. Best wishes, and I hope you all are safe. {??}

{??} God Bless {??}
Awwwww what a sweet post! :D My prayers go to everyone who has been affected by this tragedy. {??}

Latest Success:
Jared Padalecki & Gisele Bundchen.
fanmailfairy509
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hurricane Katrina

Post by fanmailfairy509 »

Cutie3409 wrote:It's a horrible thing that we don't have control over. :(
I agree... & I will include everyone affected in my prayers as well.
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutie3409 »

Thanks for replying guys! I'm sure that our prayers will make a difference. {??} :D
Yearasta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Yearasta »

I'm in the florida panhandle, we got alot of rain and wind and lost power for awhile. We have alot of trees down and flooding but everything isn't that bad, at least not as bad as Ivan for us. Biloxi, Mobile and NO are bad!!

Post by Guest »

Its so sad because all of these people have no place to go, nothing to eat, and nothing to drink. To think that this is really going on someplace in my country is scary. They say it is worse then the tsunami, and I believe them. My family and I agree that is will be years, until New Orleans and other parts of Louisiana and Mississippa will ever be the same, and they might never be if another hurricane comes soon!
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutie3409 »

Anonymous wrote:Its so sad because all of these people have no place to go, nothing to eat, and nothing to drink. To think that this is really going on someplace in my country is scary. They say it is worse then the tsunami, and I believe them. My family and I agree that is will be years, until New Orleans and other parts of Louisiana and Mississippa will ever be the same, and they might never be if another hurricane comes soon!
I agree. It's sad to see people on TV looking for their loved ones. I wish we could do something.
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutie3409 »

I'm kind of talking to myself in this thread, LOL. Oh well.

It's so hard to believe...I saw a woman with her kids on TV, they were searching for their father/her husband. If anyone has stuff they can donate, I know the American Red Cross, and many other organizations are accepting donations. {??}