Backstage / VIP Paqsses For Concerts

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
ROXYRORY
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Backstage / VIP Paqsses For Concerts

Post by ROXYRORY »

Hey guys ,

I live in Ireland and I am going to see Paramore play in June... I was wondering about getting backstage/vip passes. If you have ever gooten them can you tell me how please? Im pretty sure over here in Ireland they do not give them as prizes over the radio...

I was thinking of writing to the people that organise the concert but then they said they do not distibute them... Any suggestins? I was going to write to the venue...???
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Backstage / VIP Paqsses For Concerts

Post by -Lil1- »

Hi,
In my opinion you shouldn't write or call, I think you should find out who their promoters are and then EMAIL them, i done that and i was so close to getting backstage passes.
Hope this helps {thumb2}
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

You should e-mail them.
You're so lucky that you get to see Paramore, I asked if I could go, and the answer was no in case I got lost in the mosh pit. Then, my dad buys standing tickets for a gig in May :?
1DirXtion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 1DirXtion »

I pretend I'm a member of the media and request a press pass.
Thats how I met Gloria Estefan, Cyndi Lauper and Justin Timberlake.

Just be sure to show up with a notebook and camera ;)
Due to the ignorance of some moderators, I will NOT be posting any further info on any of my successes.

RECENT SUCCESSES: LL Cool J, Hilary Duff, LaToya Jackson, Stevie Brock
WAITING FOR: Michael Jackson, Don Johnson, Celine Dion, Kurtis Blow, George Michael
FAVORITES: Taimak, Cyndi Lauper, Jordan Knight, Salt N Pepa, Madonna, Sheila E
UNFORGETABLE: Watching the JONAS BROTHERS Autograph my Records LIVE on TRL
ROXYRORY
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ROXYRORY »

Thanks gor getting back and the great ideas. Well I contacted the venue and they said that I would have to contact MCD ( the promoters ) so I went onto their website and it says ...

MCD does not sell tickets. All requests for tickets should be directed to ticketmaster
In addition MCD does not distribute 1) backstage passes 2) VIP passes or 3) wristbands to the general public, any requests for such will not recieve a reply

They do not have a phone number so I do not know what to do! Does anyone living in Ireland have any experiences in the RDS?

Thats a good idea baout the press pass but I cannot see it really working... Im only 16 .... And who would I contact for Press Passes? I would love some more help if anyone has more ideas!

Rory.
Euan Buchan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Euan Buchan »

I would find out where the stage door is and after the show just hang around and wait hopefully that they will come out
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

I think you will need to join their VIP club or something and they give you some good stuff. I never went backstage so I wouldn't know but I hope you get to go backstage!
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

1DirXtion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 1DirXtion »

Euan Buchan wrote:I would find out where the stage door is and after the show just hang around and wait hopefully that they will come out
I've done this before.
Met Cyndi Lauper, Laura Branigan (RIP) and Eminem
Due to the ignorance of some moderators, I will NOT be posting any further info on any of my successes.

RECENT SUCCESSES: LL Cool J, Hilary Duff, LaToya Jackson, Stevie Brock
WAITING FOR: Michael Jackson, Don Johnson, Celine Dion, Kurtis Blow, George Michael
FAVORITES: Taimak, Cyndi Lauper, Jordan Knight, Salt N Pepa, Madonna, Sheila E
UNFORGETABLE: Watching the JONAS BROTHERS Autograph my Records LIVE on TRL
JonasBrothersFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JonasBrothersFan »

I agree with everyvody else, you should email them. :mrgreen: Your very lucky to see Paramore. Their concert are awesome!
ROXYRORY
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ROXYRORY »

I think I will try find the stage door , the only problem is that the venue is HUGE... and theres gna b loads of ppl there... I suppose if we just get there before everyone else haha! Do most bands leave early or long after the concert is over? Like from your own experiences....

As for the emailing... the venues said there is nothing they can do... I asked the people that sell the tickets (ticketmaster) and they said at the end of the day you neeed to know someone who works on the inside! The promoters do not give them out as they clearly stae that on their website... I guess its the stage door for me!!!!

ANy more advice would be greatly appreciated!