authentic autograph discussions

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
lithium
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

authentic autograph discussions

Post by lithium »

you guys want to hear something funny

I met Alexander Ovechkin and had him sign something for me when he was in town playing a hockey game. His autograph was just an "O" and a #8 which is his jersey number. I took a picture with him, and I know it was authentic because well...I was there and I have no reason to lie to you guys.

I've seen images of his real autograph that he signs for official authentic nhl merchandise as well and his autograph that he gave me looks nothing like a very nice and authentic one he gives if he actually is not in a rush to sign...so this got me thinking...all this time proving if one autograph is legit or not...it could still be the same celeb signing it...its just that they may have two autos...one that is for rushed purposes and one where they have time to take care and sign each one...
lithium
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: authentic autograph discussions

Post by lithium »

i guess what im saying since no one is replying is sometimes the autograph maybe real and not a secreterial because some celebs might just have two signatures
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

No, I understand totally what you mean and that could very well be the case. There are some people though, that you know the autograph is fake because their IP's match up with their TTM's 99% of the time and the other 1% it's totally different. That's when you can spot a fake. But other than that, who really knows unless you actually see them signing it.
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

You're pointing out the differences between a full sig and a short sig, right? That doesnt really have any bearing on secretarial debates, but I can see what you're trying to say.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:49 pm.