Ant and Dec

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Rukia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ant and Dec

Post by Rukia »

:) Hi I just wanted to ask I emailed the James Grant Enquiries email and I wondered if this is far quicker to use rather than writing. I first sent a letter requesting a signed picture as I am a huge fan of Ant and Dec and that was way back in Sept 2005 I know they get tons of mail and i'm still waiting patiently. But than I used the email I just wanted to know if the email was reliable when requesting for an autograph pic of them. I hope to receive it soon and I'm being patient. One of the moderators said it’s better to use James Grant enquiries. So thank you and wish me luck. :)

Rukia
Rukia
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Ant and Dec

Post by TheCollector »

Hi Rukia {up}

I am not sure whether you will get a success using the email address. I had a success last year using the mailing address, and as far as I am aware most of the successes on here are via mail.

Try to hang on a bit longer if you can, I am sure your auto will be on the way soon!

Good luck :P

Ian :mrgreen:
James

Post by James »

Hiya Rukia.

I have mailed to Ant and Dec, via post for an autograph, and I got a sucess within 5 months. Before this sucess arrived, I emailed, and within a day I had a sucess, in other words I have two sucesses from them, one via email.

My sister Catherine has also had a sucess from them via email.

These celebrities can also be contacted via James Grant Managemant email address:

Reggie Yates
Phillip Scofield
(Maybe) Fearne Cotton.

Hope this helps,
James
EastendersFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ant and Dec

Post by EastendersFan »

What do you have to say in the email? Just request an autograph? And you give your address I suppose?