First items sold at auction!!!!!

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner

First items sold at auction!!!!!

Post by TheCollector »

Hi all,

The ebay auction closed today on the first two items we had up for charity sale. Both sold for over the reserve prices!!!!

Our main auction will be held in April, and will be online (although not on Ebay initially). We will have a dedicated auction website.

These first two lots were sold on Ebay for the simple reason of time, ease and cost! Both lots were time-sensitive and so needed to be auctioned in advance of the main sale.

I will let all members know - as soon as I do - the full details!

Any unsold items following our own auction might be sold on Ebay though.

Both the War of the Worlds stuff and the Coronation Street stuff sold today for the following rates:

The WOW stuff sold for £26 (US$47.32) and the Coronation Street stuff sold for £52.59 (US$95.71) both excl p&p based on today's Sterling to Dollar exchange rate of 1.820.

Thanks

Ian {thumb2} [uk]
Last edited by TheCollector on Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Debs eleven
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Debs eleven »

Thats a good start Ian - I can't wait to see your own auction site up and running - I wanna buy something!!! lol
Emma
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emma »

I can't wait to see the auction site when its up and running! You have some good autographs there!!!
Don't know if I will be able to buy anything though as I start Uni this year and will probably be skint.
TheCollector

Thanks Emma!

Post by TheCollector »

Emma wrote:I can't wait to see the auction site when its up and running! You have some good autographs there!!!
Don't know if I will be able to buy anything though as I start Uni this year and will probably be skint.
Thanks Emma {up}

I am sure there will be items at all prices, it will be a bit of a learning exercise for me too!

Cheers! {thumb2} [uk]
Ian
James

Post by James »

Good Luck Ian!