e-mail problem

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
isia_144

e-mail problem

Post by isia_144 »

I want to send and e-mail to get an authograph, but I don't know what should i write in this e-mail?
Dear Mr
I'm your big fan and I want to have your autograph... ????
DWS
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: e-mail problem

Post by DWS »

You might want to write a little more. Just to show you are a fan. Its so easy just to email a person for an autograph so you want to make it more personal. So you would say somthing about there career and how there a great guy/girl. If you are writing to an athlete you would say somthing like "It was so awesome when you threw 7 TDs against Cleveland. Or if there an actor you could say some of your favorite lines or movies they played in.
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

If you write an email request, write it just as you would any other request.
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

Just write the e-mail like you would a real letter. Introduce yourself, why you like the person, and then include an autograph request. After a while of writing letters you will get a style all your own. {up}

BossC

I had typed the above at the same time as glücklich posted this! Great minds think alike. ;-)
glücklich wrote:If you write an email request, write it just as you would any other request.
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

BossC wrote:Just write the e-mail like you would a real letter. Introduce yourself, why you like the person, and then include an autograph request. After a while of writing letters you will get a style all your own. {up}

BossC

I had typed the above at the same time as glücklich posted this! Great minds think alike. ;-)
glücklich wrote:If you write an email request, write it just as you would any other request.

Haha tis true. That's pretty funny.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:52 pm.
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149