Bret Hart In Person Succes

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bret Hart In Person Succes

Post by maxsoul9 »

I was able to go to the Bret Hart book signing at Chapters in Windsor, Ontario yesterday evening. I was unaware that the book isn't available where I live (U.S.A). I called ahead and was told that only the first 50 people with bands were guaranteed an autograph. You received a wristband earlier in the day and that color and # determined where you were in line as well as what line. After those first 50, there would be a break and then it was up to Bret whether or not he wanted to stay and continue signing. I believe there were 3 different colors and 4 lines with the fourth line being people without bands.

The signing was fairly well organized. I got back to the store about 20 minutes before the signing was scheduled to begin. Because I was one of the first 50, there was a "special" line for those people near the front of the line and walked past about 200 people, some had the bands but most were just hoping he would stay after. The signing was supposed to start at 7pm and started about 10 minutes past. Bret was only signing the book (which you had to purchase from the store in order to get in line, they checked receipts) and announced this several times before they started.

I got up there and one of their employees would take a picture of you and Bret if you had a camera of your own. The employees made sure you had the book and were pushing people through the line rather fast because of the amount of people there. I got a pic with him but haven't downloaded it yet. I do have this from the signing though.

http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x145 ... apters.jpg

Overall, it was a great time and a once in a lifetime chance to meet the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

--Max
RuleroftheWorld

Re: Bret Hart In Person Succes

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Great success. I'm hoping he does a book signing in the UK soon :D

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:56 pm.