Biggest Celebrity Jerk

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
miamizkitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Biggest Celebrity Jerk

Post by miamizkitten »

JonasBrothersFan wrote:Donald Faison......my family & i just saw him somewhere....i dont remember the name of the place but....its near where santa monica....anyway...my dad just recongized him and he just looked back and just made a mean face at him....wheni saw him in bog fat liar....i thought he was a nice...i guess i thought wrong :mad: :(

I have to concur, I met him in NYC and he did pose for a picture but definitely seemed annoyed by the request. I was at a Nike party where lots of celebs were at so it wasn't like he was at dinner.
JonasBrothersFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JonasBrothersFan »

DwightKSchrute wrote:
writergirl123 wrote:All the celebrities I've met (Mitchel Musso, John Stamos, George Bush Sr, and Shaun White) were all really nice. But my friend saw Ashley Tisdale shopping one time, (my friend moved to LA about a year ago) and asked for an autograph. Ashley just went, "A little privacy, please," and walked away. That made me mad because in Seventeen Magazine, I remember her specifically saying that she loves it when people come up to her and introduce themselves!
Wow. She strikes me as such a nice person. It seems like some of Sharpay has rubbed off on her.
i agree
Yuffie_Kisaragi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Yuffie_Kisaragi »

The WWE Wrestlers Batista and Carlito. Carlito was an arrogant p**** and Batista was just a rude and unfriendly. You were lucky if you got so much as a grunt from Batista never mind a hello.....
Even in a world where fear and despair reign over the heavens, you must never forget where there is shadow there is always light! That's right! Bask in my rays evil doers! Feel the radiance of Wutai super ninja: Yuffie Kisaragi!"
nascar21af
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nascar21af »

For me well lets see. Nichoals Cage, Bruice Willis, Don johnson he is from the tv show Miami Vice, Jack Nihoals the acotr i ask jack for a autograph and he told me to go screw myself and by a fake autograph on the internet, Demi Morre, Rod Stewart and William Shanter.
What i hate about Bruice he doesn't say thank you for really anything. I always help him with his baggs and he never say thank. I am glad that his music sucks.
Nichoals is just a rude guy. He thinks he is the next Elvis NOT :mad:
Don is just a rude guy.
Jack was rude for being a jerk.
Demi is a coypcat from her ex Bruice.
Rod was first a cool guy, but he change.
What i hate about William is that when i got his autograph he never say thank you.
Thats my list.
Brian
AJFan2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AJFan2012 »

i guess i should add a skater i think her name is peggy flemming(fixed the error i had)? she appeared at the Southern Women's show in April.
i went because i won tickets and i really REALLY wanted to see Mario Lopez and so i took my crush's sister and mom(Cause they go every year to see the firefighters show)

Well,i was only less than 3 minutes left to see her before her signing was over..(3-4pm i was there at 3:55)

WELL,i begged to the exhibtors and herself that i got lost and couldn't find her boothe and i aint exactly in good health(i have alot of things wrong right now)

they said that she can't shes leaving but she was SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

i said "please i'm fixing to leave,i got lost 5 times in this place,got here early this morning to see mario and you can you please spare me a minute?"she acted like she didn't really give a care.

she'd only sign a photo that i bought which was 5.00 and she signed it to me and i asked really quick if i could have a photo with her but they said "Sorry shes leaving"BUT then they said"you can take one OF her and then leave immedately from this boothe"

i did... after i left i said "i will NEVER like her again.
and id on't... infact,i gave my autograph to my best friend who's name is Beth....

how rude was she(and the people who was doing the boothe)

DANG,mario was much NICER in person...i said to hi mwhen i saw him"i voted for you and Karina EVERY week(i did lol)"and he said "Thank you so much for doing that,,i had such a blast doing the show..i'd do it again if i had the chance!"

he said "Whats your name?"and i said "Beth"and i said "woudl you mind signing one for my friend andrea too?"and he said "SURE!"and then he said "Andrea you said?"and he did!
i also got a pic of him but the frickin person who took it made it kinda blurry..ugh.

but i did post these 2 successes on the IP a while back.

oh i need to ask Tayna tucker is the WORST person to ever meet at CMA music fest in June n Nashville... that one is a story in itself.

hilary and her sister's bodyguard is the worst person i've ever had to talk to..or be around..thats also a story in itself too...if anyone wants to know either let me kno!

also btw O-TOwn was awful too!lol

othe than that i don't remember meeting alot of people,i mostly meet soap stars and country singers in nashville at fanfair...
---------------------------
IF you get a message or post reply on here saying they are Beth from TN or Beth182005 they are pretending to be me. i had to change my SN because of something like this happening. if this happens,alert me ASAP on here.screencap everything for proof. if this keeps happening and they start harassing people as me i will call the police!

soap queen of Nashville,TN
Latest:
Michael Fishman(requested through facebook.)
upcoming IPs: Brian Krause,Tara Reid,adrienne Curry and more 3/13-15-2015
http://www.daysaddicts.com
http://www.brandonbeemeronline.com
http://ShawnChristian.net
omelizzao
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by omelizzao »

How do you meet all these people?
MeLiSsA - the only JLo obsesser :)
AJFan2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AJFan2012 »

omelizzao wrote:How do you meet all these people?

we sometimes go to these events,if we know there signing,etc....
---------------------------
IF you get a message or post reply on here saying they are Beth from TN or Beth182005 they are pretending to be me. i had to change my SN because of something like this happening. if this happens,alert me ASAP on here.screencap everything for proof. if this keeps happening and they start harassing people as me i will call the police!

soap queen of Nashville,TN
Latest:
Michael Fishman(requested through facebook.)
upcoming IPs: Brian Krause,Tara Reid,adrienne Curry and more 3/13-15-2015
http://www.daysaddicts.com
http://www.brandonbeemeronline.com
http://ShawnChristian.net
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

well ive never really met anyone rude but ive heard of celebs being rude i heard about jaromir jagr signing and he didnt say hi or nothing to you and he kept count of the autographs he signed on a piece of paper , also met four hockey players who were all with the leafs at the time and cory shawb was really rude to one kid because the kids pen exploded on him a little while he was signing, but ya the only time a celeb has ever turned down a autograph for me was ron darling it was during the pregame show a few years ago before a mets jays game and during the comercial we polietly asked him if he could sign for us he said guys if it was any wheir else i would sign for you guys were not allowed to sign right now i mean give me a break that was rude, and wow thats really a suprise about ashley tisdale theirs even vids of her on youtube of her signing for people

btw right now im too lazy to really use a lot of punc im usauly not by now i am lol
sydneyown
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sydneyown »

honestly, we "worship" these guys and do strange things for them (like sleep outside in the cold just to get tickets to see them) and this is how they treat us. excuse me? we're the ones that made them so high and mighty and now they do this to us. what kind of people are we looking up to guys? :mad:
http://ilgrock.com/rooney/mp3-signup/ <~ You'll get a free MP3 of Rooney's "I Don't Want to Lose You" a sneak peek of the new EUREKA album which is coming out June 8th, 2010. If you Love Robert Schwartzman, Taylor Locke, Ned Brower, and Louis Stephens you will love Rooney! Please check it out!
Magikalz

Post by Magikalz »

JonasBrothersFan wrote:
DwightKSchrute wrote:
writergirl123 wrote:All the celebrities I've met (Mitchel Musso, John Stamos, George Bush Sr, and Shaun White) were all really nice. But my friend saw Ashley Tisdale shopping one time, (my friend moved to LA about a year ago) and asked for an autograph. Ashley just went, "A little privacy, please," and walked away. That made me mad because in Seventeen Magazine, I remember her specifically saying that she loves it when people come up to her and introduce themselves!
Wow. She strikes me as such a nice person. It seems like some of Sharpay has rubbed off on her.
i agree
I've met Ashley twice and she was so sweet! i met her at the jingle ball preshow. unfortunatly she didnt perform because of her recent surgery but she said she still wanted to be there and suign autgographs for her fans because she loves them.