Letters ......

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
lamb_of_god123420
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Letters ......

Post by lamb_of_god123420 »

As i said , im new to this , and i have been sending emails , becasue i dont know ..... should i write out or type out a letter , typeing it out will it give me a lesser chance of getting an autograph??
REST IN PEACE DIMEBAG DARRELL
Pantera& DamangePlan........
:
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutie3409 »

Hey! Well, I think when you hand write a letter, it can sometimes make the person you're sending it to feel like you took time to write it out.
Becksibee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Becksibee »

shouldnt this message be in Autograph Collecting Discussions forum not feedback?
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - Albus Dumbledore
stephanie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stephanie »

well i agree with what cutie said
i always hadn write bc it seems more personal. i know if i was celeb i would rather had written then type bc i would be thinking hey they took the time to write and bla bla bla plus
i know there is some people who write one general letter and print out a bunch of copies and just mail the same letter out to the celebs. i dont see that beeing a good idea. its just someone is in a hurry to get them out that way rather then really expressing by hand how your a fan...
as fa as Angelettengel almost everyone does it by accident and at has done it b4 posting in the wrong place its just certain people who always seems they have to pin point it out in the forum rather then letting the admin tell you or pm you themselfes or someone nicely telling you.
no biggy though welcome to the board and happy hunting