Problems with the mail service.

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
ladychristina
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Problems with the mail service.

Post by ladychristina »

SENT OUT A LOT OF PHOTOS. I DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE WHEN THEY GET OUT THE LETTER PHOTO THE INSIDE ENVELOPE AND THE OUTSIDE ENVELOPE IN PRISTINE CONDITION AND NOTHING IS FOLDED. I’VE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE LATELY WHEN I GET A PHOTO YOU CAN SEE WHERE IT LOOKS LIKE. SOMEBODY TRIED TO OPEN THE ENVELOPE AND DIDN’T SUCCEED AND THEN YOU CAN SEE ON THE SIDES OF THE ENVELOPES LIKE LITTLE TINY TEAR MARKS… What I wanna know is should I contact my local post office or reach out to somebody higher up in the Postal Service because anymore the envelopes come back a little damaged…. I take every precaution that I can because I know that once you send out to someone it’s not like you’re gonna get it back within a week so you might wait a few weeks a few months or sometimes almost a year before you hear back from your celebrity did you sit out for so I make sure it’s done right? The first time anybody with any suggestions? I’d greatly appreciate it thank you..