Tom Felton RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
thewraithofdawn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tom Felton RTS

Post by thewraithofdawn »

Got an RTS from Tom Felton today. Pretty disappointing. There was a stamped note that said "not at this address, update your database" or something like that.
Used this address:
Tom Felton
Troika
180 Great Portland Street
London W1W 5QZ
UK

I'll try Management 360 next.
A quick note: If I get a letter in response as well, I don't post that I did! I don't know if the senders would appreciate it, so I don't post letter successes. Preprinted letters or Secretarial letters don't count though. I do post those.
Luna Lovegood Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tom Felton RTS

Post by Luna Lovegood Fan »

I send on 15th decemeber too to Tom Felton at the London adress and received an RTS today. Very unhappy :(
thewraithofdawn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Luna Lovegood Fan wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:00 pm I send on 15th decemeber too to Tom Felton at the London adress and received an RTS today. Very unhappy :(
Well I'm trying the USA address in just a bit!
A quick note: If I get a letter in response as well, I don't post that I did! I don't know if the senders would appreciate it, so I don't post letter successes. Preprinted letters or Secretarial letters don't count though. I do post those.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi thewraithofdawn :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :P :

Tom Felton
Palladium House
7th Floor
1-4 Argyll Street
London W1F 7TA
UK

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tom Felton on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
thewraithofdawn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I don't... Sorry!
I'll try that address right after the Management 360 one
snowymail

Post by snowymail »

thewraithofdawn wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:33 pm Got an RTS from Tom Felton today. Pretty disappointing. There was a stamped note that said "not at this address, update your database" or something like that.
Used this address:
Tom Felton
Troika
London W1W 5QZ
UK

is something wrong with troika? have they stopped forwarding because of covid? ive been seeing a lot of rts coming from them.
thewraithofdawn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

thais9802 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:14 am
thewraithofdawn wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:33 pm Got an RTS from Tom Felton today. Pretty disappointing. There was a stamped note that said "not at this address, update your database" or something like that.
Used this address:
Tom Felton
Troika
London W1W 5QZ
UK

is something wrong with troika? have they stopped forwarding because of covid? ive been seeing a lot of rts coming from them.
They could just have alot of people not using their agency. My rts was definitely just cause tom felton doesn't use it anymore lol
liamsmith
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by liamsmith »

It's possible that the Management 360 address might yield a more successful response.

Post by Guest »

liamsmith wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:48 am It's possible that the Management 360 address might yield a more successful response.
Did it work?