WWF - Stone Cold Steve Austin RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LS6Chevelle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

WWF - Stone Cold Steve Austin RTS

Post by LS6Chevelle »

Sent 8x10's to address below on 12/7/23 and received the envelope back RTS on 12/30/23. Handwritten on the envelope is: "Not at this address" and the sticker from the Post Office says: "Return to Sender, Attempted - Not Known, Unable to Forward"

Broken Skull Ranch.
22611 Jeronimo Rd.
Lake Forest, CA. 92630
Please help with the following addresses: Allen Iverson, Chad Johnson, Clinton Portis, Dave Chappelle, Dwayne Johnson, JJ Watt, Marcus Washington, Marshawn Lynch, Motley Crue members, Pete Rose, Poison members, Rick the model Martel, Ryan Zimmerman, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, Troy Aikman, Undertaker, Randy Moss, Mick Foley, Marty Jannetty.
admin
Site Admin

Re: WWF - Stone Cold Steve Austin RTS

Post by admin »

Hi LS6Chevelle :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :) :

Steve Austin
Main1 Communications
703 Pier Avenue
B229
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
USA

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Steve Austin on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
LS6Chevelle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LS6Chevelle »

Thank you Admin, I will give that address a try. Has anyone else had any feedback for that address? I have a hard time believing that with a premier athlete like Stone Cold Steve Austin that I would be the first person to attempt to send him fanmail at this address. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Please help with the following addresses: Allen Iverson, Chad Johnson, Clinton Portis, Dave Chappelle, Dwayne Johnson, JJ Watt, Marcus Washington, Marshawn Lynch, Motley Crue members, Pete Rose, Poison members, Rick the model Martel, Ryan Zimmerman, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, Troy Aikman, Undertaker, Randy Moss, Mick Foley, Marty Jannetty.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

No way Austin will ever respond to fanmail sent to his private home. Got to go through his agent or publicity. I don't know of any Austin TTM successes at all. He signs privately through Fiterman Sports, whom which he has a contract for signings, several times a year and costs in the $200 range for basic autograph up to around $400-500 for things like belts.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
wrestlevessel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrestlevessel »

No way Austin would sign/respond lol.