Stupid question

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
thesnake52000@hotmail.com
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Stupid question

Post by thesnake52000@hotmail.com »

A friend of mine wanted to get an autograph from actor Chad Michael Murray at a convention recently, but decided she couldn't really afford the $60 he was charging. If I were to write him a letter asking for his autograph for her, would he expect me to include a $60 check? Do most actors expect money for an autograph?
Alissak90
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Stupid question

Post by Alissak90 »

I never enclosed money and I’ve been doing this off and on since 2011. I just enclose a letter, photo, and envelope with postage paid for so it’s easy for celebrity as possible. Then I just hope for the best.
Successes: Daniel Tosh, Anthony Jeselnik, Dane Cook, Jeff Dunham, Bo Burnham, George Lopez, Aziz Ansari, Demi Lovato, Betty White, Leighton Meester, Amanda Seyfried, Robert Englund, Tara Strong, Rachel McAdams, Danielle Fishel, Alex Borstein, Bob Saget, David Spade, Kevin James, Jodi Benson, Danielle Panabaker, 50 Cent, Trey Songz, R.Kelly, Bobby Brown, Adam Lambert, Ricky Martin, Jesse McCartney, Lin Shaye, Barry Bostwick, Reba, JoJo, Jason Marsden, Judy Kuhn, Corbin Bleu, Judith Light, Bobby V
BossC1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Stupid question

Post by BossC1 »

I’ve seen Chad sign via some movie sets but not via his agency.

Some older stars (golden age of movies/tv) do charge.

I have been to some conventions and it can be costly but I like to buy autographs when I get a chance to chat with them a bit too.

BossC1