MARGOT ROBBIE SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
kirstie_nz
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: MARGOT ROBBIE SUCCESS

Post by kirstie_nz »

DELTA FAN wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:23 pm Well done! Great success! {up}

Yeah unfortunately on forums you will get 'negative individuals' who got nothing better to do (and northwellguy) also who don't make you feel like posting on here..
I know right, it just seems unnecessary to post comments like that
Would like autographs from: Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Aniston, Pretty Little Liars Cast, The Vampire Diaries Cast, Bradley Cooper, Lauren Cohen, Holly Marie Combs, Criminal Minds Cast, Drew Barrymore, Patricia Arquette, The Big Bang Theory Cast, Maggie Q, Gina Torres, Mike & Molly Cast, Jennifer Coolidge
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

kirstie_nz wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:54 pm
northwellguy wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:30 am
DELTA FAN wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:23 pm Well done! Great success! {up}

Yeah unfortunately on forums you will get 'negative individuals' who got nothing better to do (and northwellguy) also who don't make you feel like posting on here..
The truth hurts... deal with it
Kindness goes along way. Happy to report you to admin for being rude, when it is absolutely unnecessary !!
Get over it.

Rude? Nope. Just the truth. If you thinking hearing the truth is rude then that's your issue.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Marvelfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marvelfan »

kirstie_nz wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:10 pm
Marvelfan wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:35 pm Omg I can't believe it well done 👏 🙌 best success of 2023 wonderful news. That's what I would say if it was real of course 🤣🤣😅😅
There is no need to be rude & mean
Rude and mean. More like sarcastic
DELTA FAN

Post by DELTA FAN »

northwellguy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:59 am
northwellguy wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:30 am

The truth hurts... deal with it
Kindness goes along way. Happy to report you to admin for being rude, when it is absolutely unnecessary !!
Get over it.

Rude? Nope. Just the truth. If you thinking hearing the truth is rude then that's your issue.
Nope I dont have any issues thanks, I'm all good!! I don't see you having many fans on here sticking up for you. Nope it's opinions what your coming out with, you are not in these celebs homes, agencies to see whether they sign or not, some people have different ways of signings, I've changed my signature a couple times, and some are pre-prints yes, but let people enjoy their success instead of pouring petrol all over their autographs. Get facts first before posting utter rubbish.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

DELTA FAN wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:34 pm
northwellguy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:59 am

Get over it.

Nope I dont have any issues thanks, I'm all good!! I don't see you having many fans on here sticking up for you. Nope it's opinions what your coming out with, you are not in these celebs homes, agencies to see whether they sign or not, some people have different ways of signings, I've changed my signature a couple times, and some are pre-prints yes, but let people enjoy their success instead of pouring petrol all over their autographs. Get facts first before posting utter rubbish.
Blah, blah, blah
Its an autopen fake.
Those are the facts.
Thinking otherwise is complete stupidity.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
laceyreed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laceyreed »

kirstie_nz wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:56 pm
Marvelfan wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:35 pm Omg I can't believe it well done 👏 🙌 best success of 2023 wonderful news. That's what I would say if it was real of course 🤣🤣😅😅
There is no need to be rude & unkind !!
I agree, he must be a very bitter know it all type. Hes all over my johnny depp post too lol
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

laceyreed wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:37 pm
I agree, he must be a very bitter know it all type. Hes all over my johnny depp post too lol
Which is now changed.

What a loser.
laceyreed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laceyreed »

northwellguy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:48 pm

Which is now changed.

What a loser.
wait which profile are you using now? incels need to get a life outside of catfishing online. AKA marvel....AKA northwell....hahahahahha #1incel
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

laceyreed wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:55 pm

Which is now changed.

What a loser.
wait which profile are you using now? incels need to get a life outside of catfishing online. AKA marvel....AKA northwell....hahahahahha #1incel
My God you are idiot
laceyreed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laceyreed »

northwellguy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:21 pm
laceyreed wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:55 pm

Which is now changed.

What a loser.
My God you are idiot
whatever you say "marvel". You are just mad you got caught, be smarter next time and get some anger management. your post history is crazy.