Quick question

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Juliaxxx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Quick question

Post by Juliaxxx »

I hope this is the right section... anyway, I sent a letter and a DVD cover to Keira Knightley a few days ago. Since I've only added 1 IRC (no SAE) now I was wondering if she will send my DVD cover back :roll: In that case I know is totally my fault. What do you think?

Last Received: Ariel Winter
mstrfisto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Quick question

Post by mstrfisto »

I remember seeing plenty of posts where everything came back with no postage being sent. I think there is a good chance, but you have to always be willing to part with whatever you send.

Hope that helps and good luck {thumb2}
Recent Successes: Ewan McGregor, James Earl Jones, Tony La Russa, Charisma Carpenter, Isaac Bruce, Jimmy Smits, Akinori Otsuka, Scott Hinds (Nien Numb in ROTS), Steve Largent.

Recent requests: Keira Knightley, Terry O'Quinn, Naveen Andrews, Keifer Sutherland, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robin Williams, Hugh Jackman, Breaking Benjamin, Robert Englund, Hayden Christensen
Football players: Brian Westbrook, Amobi Okoye, Roger Craig, Braylon Edwards, Vince Young, Brian Dawkins, L.J. Smith
ChattyGirl247

Post by ChattyGirl247 »

Keira Knightley is like REALLY sweet to her fans so i'm pretty sure (like 90% sure)she'll pay for postage. I just got a success and i only sent a letter and i don't live in UK
Juliaxxx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Juliaxxx »

Yay thanks, I hope she'll pay the postage this time. The next one, I'll make sure to send her a SAE :)

mstrfisto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mstrfisto »

I just sent a request to her w/ just a SAE and no IRC. The darn postal worker stamped the mail ready to go and then told me they don't have IRC's. I was going to add a couple of bucks at least, but I couldn't take it being that I already paid the postage and it was marked for that day. oh well. I'll let you know what I get back. :mrgreen:
Recent Successes: Ewan McGregor, James Earl Jones, Tony La Russa, Charisma Carpenter, Isaac Bruce, Jimmy Smits, Akinori Otsuka, Scott Hinds (Nien Numb in ROTS), Steve Largent.

Recent requests: Keira Knightley, Terry O'Quinn, Naveen Andrews, Keifer Sutherland, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robin Williams, Hugh Jackman, Breaking Benjamin, Robert Englund, Hayden Christensen
Football players: Brian Westbrook, Amobi Okoye, Roger Craig, Braylon Edwards, Vince Young, Brian Dawkins, L.J. Smith
Juliaxxx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Juliaxxx »

^ Thank you, I'll post my feedback If I get my DVD cover back signed ;-)

RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

ChattyGirl247 wrote:Keira Knightley is like REALLY sweet to her fans
If that was true she'd reply to every letter and sign all pics sent to her, not just a random few.
ChattyGirl247

Post by ChattyGirl247 »

well i'm thinking that because it's a dvd cover and not like a printed pic, she will most likely sign it and since Juliaxxx sent a SAE she most likely has a chance to get it. but at least if she doesn't sign your pic you still get an authentic