Robert Plant Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
espartaco
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Robert Plant Success

Post by espartaco »

¡Hola!

Does anybody remember laughter? :D

I sent a SAE, 1 8x10 photo, 1 CD booklet plus $10 USD for return postage on 11/25/2015, and on 11/17/2020 I received the items back signed plus the $10 USD. I had to wait only 5 years :D .

I used his private farm address, but be aware that another member posted that the address is no longer valid.

Uploaded with surfmypictures

MattWolf76
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robert Plant Success

Post by MattWolf76 »

Great success, and yes it was me who posted about the address no longer being valid. I presume he’s recently moved, given the dating of your item and my returned items. So you’ve done well.
I’m still researching for an alternative address, which doesn’t involve going via agents and what not.
espartaco
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by espartaco »

MattWolf76 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:42 pm Great success, and yes it was me who posted about the address no longer being valid. I presume he’s recently moved, given the dating of your item and my returned items. So you’ve done well.
I’m still researching for an alternative address, which doesn’t involve going via agents and what not.
Thanks. I hope that you get a success too in the near future.
Lectus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lectus »

Mr. Plant has not left the estate anywhere. It's just that some are lucky to receive and others are not. He has whole bags full of such letters and he doesn't necessarily read all the letters. Hopefully the next letter they read will be yours. Good luck!
MattWolf76
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MattWolf76 »

Lectus wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:37 am Mr. Plant has not left the estate anywhere. It's just that some are lucky to receive and others are not. He has whole bags full of such letters and he doesn't necessarily read all the letters. Hopefully the next letter they read will be yours. Good luck!
Hi, I appreciate your comments.
I wrote to Robert Plant, and received my item returned with this slip enclosed. So, does that suggest he just randomly selects, and puts slips in RTS post? (Link shows the slip)

https://ibb.co/dsNfpCj
MattWolf76
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MattWolf76 »

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi espartaco :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}