Dick van Dyke- Success ?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
pronin2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dick van Dyke- Success ?

Post by pronin2 »

I got in the mail the 2 photos I sent Dick Van Dyke-signed. I am pretty sure either one or both were signed by someone else :( Or so it looks to me?

Dick Van Dyke
23215 Mariposa DeOro St.
Malibu, CA 90265
USA

http://surfmypictures.com/image/35b33a3 ... i7b1r.html

http://surfmypictures.com/image/35b33a3 ... c5nx3.html
admin
Site Admin

Re: Dick van Dyke- Success ?

Post by admin »

Hi pronin2 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Dick Van Dyke on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Sonicxgmd1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sonicxgmd1 »

Ok, but what’s making you say that? What’s your reasoning behind thinking they’re fake?
Autographs Wanted: Stan Lee, Jackie Gleason, Donald Trump, Ronald Reagan, Angie Dickinson, Tony Shalhoub
tardis2006johnb

Post by tardis2006johnb »

Then what is your "reasoning" that they are real? Unless you actually witness in person/face to face that this was signed then you can't say it's 100% real.
pronin2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pronin2 »

yeah-readin diff threads on this actor-I had read van dyke was one who has folks sign. idk!
mjn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjn »

I HEAD THAT TOO BUT CANT CONFIRM IT
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

Secretarial's for 10+ years now. Take is from someone who wasted money on authentication.
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.
Sonicxgmd1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sonicxgmd1 »

tardis2006johnb wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:18 pm Then what is your "reasoning" that they are real? Unless you actually witness in person/face to face that this was signed then you can't say it's 100% real.
That’s a seriously flawed argument to say they’re fake. If I buy an autograph from a celebrity’s website, I’m not watching them sign it, so how do I know it’s not a secretarial? What’s the point of this website if your viewpoint is that they’re all fake because you’re not witnessing them sign the piece? You need to look at other signatures that have been certified and compare them. It’d be tricky with Dick Van Dyke, he’s not exactly a spring chicken anymore, I don’t think you could bet on every signature he signs nowadays being the same. And just to say, as I’ve seen people do, that because someone is old that they automatically send out secretarials is, again, a flawed argument
Autographs Wanted: Stan Lee, Jackie Gleason, Donald Trump, Ronald Reagan, Angie Dickinson, Tony Shalhoub
tardis2006johnb

Post by tardis2006johnb »

I never said that it was fake outright and I said that in order to say it's 100% real you surly have to see it being signed in person. Also doing this for over 40 years I don't even trust these authentication company's. After all I'm the one who got the graph. I dare some "stranger" tell me it's fake when I'm the one who got the autograph in person. They are not perfect because they have failed a lot of my autographs. Even when I know they are 100% real.
The bottom line on Van Dyke is secretarial/autopen etc you can NEVER trust that it's 100% real.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:56 pm.