Christopher Lloyd ---- Still Waiting...

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
DisneyStrong86
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Christopher Lloyd ---- Still Waiting...

Post by DisneyStrong86 »

So I sent actor Christopher Lloyd a letter, with my Back to the Future DVD cover and S.A.S.E last September...

I'm still waiting for something. I lost a few DVD covers to actors through the mail. I learned to make copies of the cover
before i mail out the original so that i have something in it's place.

However, I got a few DVD covers returned Signed by actors such as: Sam Elliott (Conagher), Christopher Plummer (Sound of Music - Blu Ray Cover), and Bob Newhart (my Disney The Rescuers Blu Ray Cover).

I've lost a Toy Story Cover to Tom Hanks, my Alice in Wonderland cover to Johnny Depp.. :( It's sad. i often find these at thrift stores though...

As Tom Selleck said "Risk is the Chance you take for Opportunity."
My old FANMAIL.BIZ name was: Picture_Blogger101...
(No longer know the email address associated with it).
mjn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Christopher Lloyd ---- Still Waiting...

Post by mjn »

sorry Christopher Lloyd stopped signing ttm yr ago
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi DisneyStrong86 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

You mean something you sent out didn't come back?

Say it ain't so!

Calling Captain Obvious.

90% of what we send out never gets returned.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
theinfamousandrew
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theinfamousandrew »

I've lost over 300 DVD covers TTM haha it's the price of success.
DisneyStrong86
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DisneyStrong86 »

theinfamousandrew wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:02 pm I've lost over 300 DVD covers TTM haha it's the price of success.
That really sucks. :(
My old FANMAIL.BIZ name was: Picture_Blogger101...
(No longer know the email address associated with it).
tardis2006johnb

Post by tardis2006johnb »

People can be so naïve?.Why do most of the posters on fanmail.biz don't seem to have a clue to what fan mail is all about? First of all celebrities in order to do their "real" job just don't have the time to answer every fan letter they get. A full time staff handles all the fan mail and are usually provided with either a pre-print or an autopen signed photo in response to the fan's letter. If the fan provides a photo/item then it is most likely sent to the facility that get's the autopen done. IF by some chance a staff member run's across a letter that is "special" in tone ( sick child etc.) then maybe it will be brought to the attention of the celebrity and he or she will see it to maybe they will personally respond to it. Llyod not responding doesn't surprise me. Though he should have at least returned your dvd cover since you did include return postage, But in all reality Most celebrities just don't have the time to read or respond to all the fan mail they get. Also, don't count on celebs that do autograph shows to readily sign for free. Few people do like a Robert Englund but it is extremely rare. If you get a thrill from obtaining/collecting pre-prints and autopen signatures then more power to yah!
davey2017
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by davey2017 »

One should always contact the agency,/management the actor is affiliated with to make sure they will at pass it onto them, otherwise you shouldn't be living on any hope for a successful return. While most are decent & friendly, there is a certain percentage of agencies that will not accept unsolicited mail, be it autograph requests or other...