Bruce Willis. Real or not?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Mjr Frank Burns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bruce Willis. Real or not?

Post by Mjr Frank Burns »

I have a Bruce Willis autograph that I was wanting to know if it was real or not. However I don't know how to attach a picture here of it. Haven't been on this site in probably 10 years. Lol. Can anybody help me out? Do I need permission first from an admin or is there something I'm just not seeing? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
TPA
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Bruce Willis. Real or not?

Post by TPA »

You don't need any permission. What you need to do is upload your photo to www.surfmypictures.com. Then, once uploaded (photo needs to be less than 1000 in. If it isn't, then go onto an image resizing website), copy the link that says 'forum' and paste the link onto a post here.

Hope this helps. Feel free to PM or reply, here, to me.

TPA.
Greatest TTM successes: Tracey Emin, Jodie Comer, Tina Turner, Emma Thompson, Ian McKellen, David Attenborough. [ugotmail]
Mjr Frank Burns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

thank you so much for your help. I went ahead and did it. here is the link to the picture. If anybody can let me know what they believe or think, I would appreciate it. I got it for free from somebody in my neighborhood who is giving it away because they were moving. If anybody actually has an in-person autographed by Bruce, I would love to see the comparisons. Again thank you in advance.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/95fb012 ... umdpa.html
Matysek

Post by Matysek »

I don't know. This autograph reminds me a bit: http://ottove-autogramy.blog.cz/1512/bruce-willis

It was acquired through the game "Misery" (2015).
I also wonder if you used the address in the database or here for the theater game "Misery". Otherwise, the autograph on that website is signed by the secretary.
Favorite Successes: Céline Dion, Kevin Costner, Orlando Bloom, Roger Taylor, Emma Thompson, Daniel Radcliffe, Angela Lansbury †, Glenn Close, Leonardo DiCaprio, Elizabeth Taylor †, Daniel Craig, Chris Hemsworth, Whitney Houston †

Most Wanted: Freddie Mercury † and Jennifer Grey
tardis2006johnb

Post by tardis2006johnb »

My opinion not good. I have gotten Willis many times in the past in-person and it doesn't look at all like the one's I have.
Willis's signature is not that "simple" like the one you have. His signature has more of a 'wild" flow with more loops and sqiggles.
Sorry to tell you this but at least it was a feebee.
Mjr Frank Burns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yeah, kinda what I thought as well. Thanks for the opinion. 👍