The Dixie Chicks MAJOR SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Dustin
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: The Dixie Chicks MAJOR SUCCESS

Post by Dustin »

Here's a similar photo to yours I found on eBay. I'm sorry it's not the best quality but I think it is an autopen.

magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

Dustin wrote:Here's a similar photo to yours I found on eBay. I'm sorry it's not the best quality but I think it is an autopen.

Can you post the link I can't find it? Thanks for your help. It's a shame. I was really excited when I got this back. Oh well.
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
Dustin

Post by Dustin »

angus99
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by angus99 »

Sorry to reply on an old post but did you ever get a confirmation of the photo? Whether it's autopen or presigned?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

angus99 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:59 am Sorry to reply on an old post but did you ever get a confirmation of the photo? Whether it's autopen or presigned?
next time, just private message them.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
angus99
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by angus99 »

dancingirl1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:00 am
angus99 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:59 am Sorry to reply on an old post but did you ever get a confirmation of the photo? Whether it's autopen or presigned?
next time, just private message them.
Oh! I didn't even know that was an option ( I'm new) Thanks!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

angus99 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:04 am Oh! I didn't even know that was an option ( I'm new) Thanks!
Oh okay welcome...so here's what you do if you run into a post that's old and you don't wanna bump it...Look towards the right where there is a little description of each member..it has their username, city and post content. etc...There is also a CONTACT button. Hit the thought bubble then hit the little bubble comes after that...that will take you to the message area. {up}

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters