Vera Miles Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
BrYaN55
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Vera Miles Success!

Post by BrYaN55 »

That was the first time I sent a fan letter asking for an autograph. I am by no mean an autograph collector, but I love old cinema, especially the 60s. Anyway, I saw on this website that Vera Miles was responsive to autograph requests, so I decided to write her one. I live in Canada so I used four USA Forever Stamps on the return envelope and added a 20$ bill (US) in a small envelope. I sent the letter on September 11th and got an answer on September 30th (that was really fast). I didn't expect her to write a small letter, that made my day, and it was so nice of her. She also returned the 20$ bill. I don't know but that was really cool, I had to share it with you.

And if (by any chance) miss Vera Miles happens to read this, I want to thank you so very much, you made me very happy, and this autograph will stay with me for the rest of my life!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Vera Miles Success!

Post by admin »

Hi BrYaN55 :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Vera Miles on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)