Recent autograph success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Arcadia1981
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Recent autograph success

Post by Arcadia1981 »

Pete Townshend 2 5x7
Grace Slick 3 5x7
Sophia Loren 3 5x7
Kim Novak 2 5x7

All mailed in May 2019 except Grace Slick, which was sent in August and all received in September 2019, signed. All addresses from the database.
Sonicxgmd1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Recent autograph success

Post by Sonicxgmd1 »

That’s great that you got these all back. Just saying though, for the future, you’re supposed to list feedbacks individually because the site organizes feedback by person, so if you have a success from today from, for example, Sophia Loren, but you group the success together with 5 other people, it’s not going to show up on each individuals feedback page because it’s all one forum post. And, while not necessary, it’s ideal to post with pictures, which you can upload through surfmypics.com, or you could find other online photo posting websites as well. Again, congrats on your successes and I wish you luck with future requests
Autographs Wanted: Stan Lee, Jackie Gleason, Donald Trump, Ronald Reagan, Angie Dickinson, Tony Shalhoub
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Sonicxgmd1 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:46 am That’s great that you got these all back. Just saying though, for the future, you’re supposed to list feedbacks individually because the site organizes feedback by person, so if you have a success from today from, for example, Sophia Loren, but you group the success together with 5 other people, it’s not going to show up on each individuals feedback page because it’s all one forum post. And, while not necessary, it’s ideal to post with pictures, which you can upload through surfmypics.com, or you could find other online photo posting websites as well. Again, congrats on your successes and I wish you luck with future requests
Don't bother
admin asked this poster to do the same a while back
just doesn't get it
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Arcadia1981
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Arcadia1981 »

No, I get it. I just have many other things to do with my time right now. I posted so that other fans could be aware of my success, while maximizing my time for other priorities in my life. I have given individual feedback with pictures in the past when I was able to do so.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Arcadia1981 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:07 pm No, I get it. I just have many other things to do with my time right now. I posted so that other fans could be aware of my success, while maximizing my time for other priorities in my life. I have given individual feedback with pictures in the past when I was able to do so.
No you don't get it
We post addresses so others can get a success too
We are not here to cater to your vanity
Nobody cares how busy you are - we are all busy, we all have lives
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Sonicxgmd1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sonicxgmd1 »

northwellguy wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:09 pm
Arcadia1981 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:07 pm No, I get it. I just have many other things to do with my time right now. I posted so that other fans could be aware of my success, while maximizing my time for other priorities in my life. I have given individual feedback with pictures in the past when I was able to do so.
No you don't get it
We post addresses so others can get a success too
We are not here to cater to your vanity
Nobody cares how busy you are - we are all busy, we all have lives
I agree, and it isn’t hard to add a picture and an address. Literally copy and paste the address and you can just take a picture with your phone, upload it to surfmypics and copy and paste the link into the post before you post it, it’s not like rocket science or unbelievably time consuming XD
Autographs Wanted: Stan Lee, Jackie Gleason, Donald Trump, Ronald Reagan, Angie Dickinson, Tony Shalhoub