Cristiano Ronaldo

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
lizane

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by lizane »

Thank you, Andy. {thumb2} That's what I was starting to think too. I'm sorry about your dissapointment, perhaps you could try him in person to get the shirt authentically signed? ;) Good luck!
Trottersfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Trottersfan »

Hey {up}

Sorry for bumping, not been around recently!

Found this new link today: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -20952782/
Ronaldo, widely linked with a move to Real Madrid last summer, says he spends most of his time answering fan mail in his Wilmslow home
"I receive over 2,000 letters a week. I try and answer all of them and it costs me more than £2,500 to reply, but it is a pleasure for me to answer them."
The other day I saw an old magazine interview with him which showed a photo of him with a pile of already signed club cards, lots of stamps, and many envelopes, and he was signing a shirt. This was a few months ago though, so he could well have switched to sec's now, and I wouldn't blame him with the amount he gets!

Any ideas? :?
Need any help? Contact me: trottersfan@fanmail.biz

http://www.trottersfansautographs.fotopic.net - UPDATED!!!

Favourite Success - Wayne Rooney Signed England Shirt
lizane

Post by lizane »

robert_ wrote:Hey {up}

Sorry for bumping, not been around recently!

Found this new link today: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -20952782/
Ronaldo, widely linked with a move to Real Madrid last summer, says he spends most of his time answering fan mail in his Wilmslow home
"I receive over 2,000 letters a week. I try and answer all of them and it costs me more than £2,500 to reply, but it is a pleasure for me to answer them."
The other day I saw an old magazine interview with him which showed a photo of him with a pile of already signed club cards, lots of stamps, and many envelopes, and he was signing a shirt. This was a few months ago though, so he could well have switched to sec's now, and I wouldn't blame him with the amount he gets!

Any ideas? :?
Hi! ;)

I have and read Cristiano's autobiography "Moments", which was published in 2007 and that quotes you posted are all from his book, so it's last year. {up} It's a year later now so anything could have changed. As we suspect, he is most likely still signing the clubcards, but is signing less (if at all, still waiting for another similar success to Andy's) items sent to him by fans. {thumb2} So far there's been two feedback posted here which is believed to be sec: Andy's shirt and shaun's print out photo.
takying
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by takying »

zanne wrote:You're right, Mr Kennedy, I can see the clear differences you pointed out. {up} I think most of us just assumed that it can only be authentic, as most of his previous feedback posted here were. :neutral: I've searched for in person autographs from him to see if he mabey changed his signature, but he definitly didn't. {up}

Yours is the first most likely secretarial success I've seen (I've searched all his previous successes in the "Feedback" forum), perhaps he's just signing clubcards from now on authentically, and all things sent to him are secretarial? Becuase the followinf clubcard was received on 31 October 2008:
Topic: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 8&p=486237
It is authentic, so perhaps he's just signing clubcards? :?

zanne
I'm afraid I have to agree with you guys that they are quite likely to be sec :(
And I've to add one more point, that is Ronaldo didn't return my photo back in my success (that's the one quoted) I guess this is because the one who deal with fanmails for him know photo signed would only be sec, so he/she included the official card instead. I guess I've seen success with unsigned photos return as well, but not quite sure.
bimboboy12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bimboboy12 »

Hello guys!
I didn't want to bump this topic but I found a video on youtube where you can see him at his home signing autographs! I don't know how old this home-story is but the cards look like those which has been sent out in 2008 I think... But all cards must have been signed by a different pen then the photos because you can see him signing them with a sharpie but most of the cards are signed with a thicker one... I think that they are real!!! I don't think that the person sitting there usually signs the items and if he would, it would not take sooo long to recieve an answer!!!

Any other opinions?!

Greetz

I forgot the link... here it is:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2woNY3I ... re=related
superletterfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by superletterfan »

I have watched that video, it's very intertesting....But he might sign those just because of the camera was there.
DuckyDuk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DuckyDuk »

Ronaldo is my hero, too. Greatest player {up} Image {up}