EMMA WATSON PRIVATE EMAIL SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Skye93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: EMMA WATSON PRIVATE EMAIL SUCCESS

Post by Skye93 »

Hello,

I think it's real just so you know. I've been after Emma Watson's autograph for a while. I'm new to this. If possible, do you think you can share?
~Skye93
[ca] {??} {star} 8) :D
slcraig1981
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by slcraig1981 »

The dots give it away as an autopen. Was gonna stay quiet about it, but when you post on a public forum don't get pissy when people start posting. Especially when they're telling you the truth, it's not legit.
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jewels1 »

slcraig1981 wrote: ↑Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:17 pm The dots give it away as an autopen. Was gonna stay quiet about it, but when you post on a public forum don't get pissy when people start posting. Especially when they're telling you the truth, it's not legit.
ok, but thanks a lot I know it's an open forum but I said I didn't want comments saying it's a lie and yes about authenticity and your comment was very fair and thanks for respecting and yes I think it could be autopen
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jewels1 »

Skye93 wrote: ↑Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:53 pm Hello,

I think it's real just so you know. I've been after Emma Watson's autograph for a while. I'm new to this. If possible, do you think you can share?
the email?????
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}
Skye93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Skye93 »

Yes please to the email.
~Skye93
[ca] {??} {star} 8) :D
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jewels1 »

IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER PRIVATE
slcraig1981
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by slcraig1981 »

It's all good. I try not to bash folks like some of the other guys on here. Just wanted to say that. Much respect back, good luck in the auto collecting.
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

Whether you ask for a specific type of comment or not, this _is_ an open forum, which means you'll get all sorts of comments here that you may not desire or like. Just have to roll with it. Ignore the ones that you don't want or like.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
Mikemike121694
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mikemike121694 »

πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
wongcastle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wongcastle »

... in case anyone has forgotten to read this lately:

"Forum rules
Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)"