Paige O'Hara

1 address check per person per day. Addresses in the database only.
You can also use this forum to update your address on Fanmail.biz :)
TristAndShoutt
$10 gift certificate winner

Paige O'Hara

Post by TristAndShoutt »

Is this one still up-to-date?
Successes: Tom Kalinske, Annie Potts, Phil Collins, Alexey Pajitnov
Pending: Randy Newman
In-person autographs: Bruce Springsteen, Chris Trapper, Adam Levy (lead singer of The Honeydogs)
Broadway casts: Hamilton 2017 & 2018, “The Lion King” 2017, “The Band’s Visit” 2018
LucasCruikshankLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Paige O'Hara

Post by LucasCruikshankLover »

I honestly wouldn't even bother with her....I sent to her years ago and lost my B&TB CD insert because of it. I saw a post from last year that someone had gotten her via venue but I don't know how often she does performances....
her website even says they can't accommodate autograph requests due to her busy schedule, and it's not listing any productions she's in at the moment. Might want to keep an eye out for future productions though.
My autograph website: http://www.natsautos.webs.com, soon to be nataliesautographs.tumblr.com (will update once the switch has been made)
Most wanted: Daniel Tosh, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah, Rachel Maddow, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus,
Favorite autographs I've received: Jane Lynch, Jodi Benson, Corbin Bleu,
TristAndShoutt

Post by TristAndShoutt »

LucasCruikshankLover wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:06 am I honestly wouldn't even bother with her....I sent to her years ago and lost my B&TB CD insert because of it. I saw a post from last year that someone had gotten her via venue but I don't know how often she does performances....
her website even says they can't accommodate autograph requests due to her busy schedule, and it's not listing any productions she's in at the moment. Might want to keep an eye out for future productions though.
That doesn’t surprise me to be honest. I’m sure people like her & Jodi Benson get hella fanmail. It’s probably too much to handle after a while.
I already sent out a LOR/SASE and a little poster asking for a sig, but it wasn’t anything all that valuable so it’s alright if I never get a response. Good to know, though!
Successes: Tom Kalinske, Annie Potts, Phil Collins, Alexey Pajitnov
Pending: Randy Newman
In-person autographs: Bruce Springsteen, Chris Trapper, Adam Levy (lead singer of The Honeydogs)
Broadway casts: Hamilton 2017 & 2018, “The Lion King” 2017, “The Band’s Visit” 2018
LucasCruikshankLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LucasCruikshankLover »

Surprisingly, Jodi actually keeps up with her fanmail. TLM was my favorite movie growing up! I got a success from Jodi a few years ago and it's my most prized possession.
My autograph website: http://www.natsautos.webs.com, soon to be nataliesautographs.tumblr.com (will update once the switch has been made)
Most wanted: Daniel Tosh, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah, Rachel Maddow, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus,
Favorite autographs I've received: Jane Lynch, Jodi Benson, Corbin Bleu,